Baseball Heads..a little help

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
I have this collection of sports photos that date from 67 to 69 and they are all mounted prints, really nice, but I am not well versed in baseball and I was wondering if any of yall could help me out with who these dudes are:no numbers are in view, so I am at a lost to who these guys are...

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Tricky, as I'm not old enough to put names to faces, even though the '67 Cardinals beat my Sox in the World Series. Check this link. This dude is selling a team photo of the '67 Cards and a bunch of individual photos. Going through the individual photos is your best bet, I'd imagine.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    Im too young to put especially the youthful faces to the names but Im pretty sure on the end is the Babe Ruth of Latin American, Orlando Cepeda, Puerto Rican first baseman, which is indicated by his glove.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    you know what I dont think that glove is on his knee anymore I think hes holding another below so Im probably wrong and thats lou brock they both look so different older

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    third down could be joe torre if that is lou brock and its 1969, but its the tamest depiction of his nose Ive ever seen, I see something written on his cleat though maybe he trimmed the brows for opening day as it looks like they are in their white home uniforms lol