Freeway Appreciation

haze25haze25 759 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Being that his album is coming out in less than a month i figured i'd say , dude is one of the most original mc's in the game, from his delivery to his voice to his flow he's one of a kind. i can not wait for the new album, with the most exciting thing being that him and bink! did some more tracks together. cause i love just blaze/ kanye beats w/ freeway on em' but free and bink together are a force. "all my life" and "victim of the ghetto" were my two favorite tracks off of his last album.his taste in beats seems to be good, i mean even the club shit he's done is great. "flipside" "roc-a-fella-billionares" and the "fire" joint w/ faith was hot. ok fanboy post is done, anyone else feelin' dude?

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    the "fire" joint w/ faith was hot.

• LOVE Freeway.

Sad about the rift btwn Freeway & Just Blaze, many classics from that team

URRRLY!

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    Check out "U Nomsayin" off the Beatnuts' Milk Me for a crazy Free verse.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Yes. He never really makes it back on the shelf, he's on the turntable regularly. if I have people over (not including my parents), chances are they're going to hear Freeway.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    i slept for a long time. i've since learned the error of my ways. freeway is that shit!

• LOVE Freeway.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    LOVE Freeway.

Sad to say that I didn't even know he had a new album coming out. Will be checking it as a matter of priority.

• The Roc's going to be doing pretty well with Freeway/Beans/Jay coming out in the 4th Quarter.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    "It's Over" and "Step Back" are getting a lot of play this week...

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    LOVE Freeway.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    heard some new Freeway tracks on the Aphilliates show that were fire, LP or mixtape, I don't know- whose got links?

• Free is one of my favorites. I did "its over" on the new album. Turned out pretty good.

• deeseldeesel 61 Posts
    Breihan is riding for the new record.
    Freeway

• freeway is good

• Free is one of my favorites. I did "its over" on the new album. Turned out pretty good.

, shit is nice..

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    Countdown to "FREE AT LAST" over at THE BLOG. Gonna be posting a bunch of random, rare, and classic Freeway joints until the album drops.

Freeway is one of the best doing this rap thang.

-e

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    Free is one of my favorites. I did "its over" on the new album. Turned out pretty good.

did you get any more beats on the album jake?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    the rift btwn Freeway & Just Blaze

Color me but what's the story behind this?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    LOVE Freeway.

Sad about the rift btwn Freeway & Just Blaze, many classics from that team

URRRLY!

care to expand? It would be cool to hear Saigon and Free together on a Just track.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    And when did/does the album drop? Loved everything I've heard off it so far.