Toronto Trick or Treats?

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
You handing out candy at home? Know of anything really good going on?Anyone playing out? Doing something special??? Not weak like screemers or some shit. I need some good scary fun for the night!Bassie, what are you dressing up as???I wanna check out my good friends DJ Serious, DJ Dopey & J-Tec.

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I'm dressing up as a construction worker since I already have all that shit and it kinda fits the theme of my work. I'll miss all the kiddies trick or treating, but I'll be watching The Old Dark House after America's Next Top Model. Yea. Boring.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    Maybe I should just haunt ur neighborhood? I'm stuck at work til late. Hoping I get to something tho. Last year was a total bust. My fun level was at an all time low of 6.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    If you want to come to Parkdale and watch ANTM - I think we can get that 6 up to an 8.5. I can promise sirens and drunks fighting across the street, too.

• CahootsCahoots 378 Posts
    -

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I wish I was in T.O for halloween... I am looking to roll through on the weekend of Nov 16, tho. I wanna peep out A.K's record show, cop bootleg dvd'd & enjoy some good food.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    are there any friday night parties in toronto worth checking out? i gotta belt some tunes as sanjaya. its not my complete costume (i have a sign saying i'm a contestant etc) but i think this is my year to win competitions