Coca Cola madness

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
I just opened a bottle of Mexican coke (Costco sells it by the case now!) and thought about some funny shit. Remember when Coke discontinued Coca-Cola and came out with that "new" coke? There were fools keeping MAD cases of original coke stacked up in their garage! Then they released "Classic Coke." Remeber when Heavy D and the Boys were all rocking "Coca-Cola" sweatshirts in the "Overweight Lover" video?It's funny how Coke tastes different in other countries. You every go to someone's house when your were a kid and their mother had the whole damn kitchen decorated with Coke everything? Coke lamp shades, Coke glasses, Coke clocks, placemats, dishes, etc... Crazy.

Comments

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    normally i don't frequent publications such as AdBusters....but i was reading a copy at my friends one day and it had this story about a boy and his father taking a road trip to Mexico in July and seeing the shelves of the Mexican stores stocked with holiday Coke with Santa on the can.....

they send the old Coke there...

but fuck Coke

remember McDonalds when that shit was scary?

• i vaguely remember hearing about this but i wasnt really allowed to drink soda pop so i only heard about it. but yeah, the coke in japan is less fizzy. kinda like slightly warmed coke.

which reminds me of coke tea in china. that shit just isnt right.

anyways, whatchoo all know bout joe isuzu!!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Mexican coke

I read in the LA Times a while back that this is basically the shit.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    medio litro!!!

GOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• indeed. it's natural sugar as opposed to frutcose.

I miss my diet cherry coke.

• Coca cola gear used to he THE SHIT! the striped rugby styled joints...the sunglasses,etc..i loved that shit.