A soul mix for your pleasure!

JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
I put this together last friday morning. You can download below or listen through my Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/djmarkussetaTell me if you liked it!DJ Markus-Set??: Step To The Deep End[/b]1. 13th Floor: Sweet Thang 2. School Boyz: This Feeling Must Be Real3. Starvue: Body Fusion4. The Meters: Be My Lady5. Black Nasty: I Have No Choice6. George Benson: My Woman Is Good To Me7. Maze feat. Frankie Beverly: Feel That You're Feeling8. Starfire: Make The Most Of It9. Philip James: Keep On Loving (edit)10. Willie Hutch: Easy Does It 11. Veda: Get Up To Get Down (edit)12. J. Evans: Sailor On The Ghetto Sea13. The Chosen Few: Something's Bad14. J.C. Davis: Shelly15. L.A. Carnival: Blind Man16. Irene Scott: You're No Good17. The Weeknights: What Did I Do Wrong18. Marva Whitney: This Is My Quest19. Bobby Moore & The Rhythm Aces: Come Back Baby20. Major Lance: Since You've Been Gone21. Louis (Blues Boy) Jones: Come On Home

Comments

• i just downloaded it. i cant wait to check it out. the tracklist looks very promising!

• Man, this is great.

It makes me wanna hop into the Finnish version of a Cadillac (what would that be?), throw this on, and ride to it up and down Laivurinkatu.

Can that happen some day?

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    nice mix. really dig that louis jones joint!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I love the second half of the mix. Thanks.

It makes me wanna hop into the Finnish version of a Cadillac (what would that be?), throw this on, and ride to it up and down Laivurinkatu.

Don't think the Fins make any cars, (could well be wrong though)

here's a (swedish) Volvo PV 544

which could work..

• I dont think the fins make cars either - only phones!

Great mix by the way.

Dress

• thanks homie - your gubbjazz mix was dope, looking forward to this one

• Man, this is great.

Can that happen some day?

No car industry in Finland Ross. I think the closest thing to that you could experience would be riding a Lada up and down Laivurinkatu in January while breathing inside your fists to keep warm. I would really like to see that happen one day!

Thanks for the feedback people!

• Thanks, I enjoyed this!