Tattoos (NRR)

DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
TLC have started airing the trailer to my boy's tattoo show, Miami Ink.Looks like the first show will go out July 19th, and be repeated a few times that week.Nothing on the TLC website yet.Look out for my DeVille shirts too, it was a blast seeing them on TV!

Comments

• Options
    TLC have started airing the trailer to my boy's tattoo show, Miami Ink.
    Looks like the first show will go out July 19th, and be repeated a few times that week.
    Nothing on the TLC website yet.
    Look out for my DeVille shirts too, it was a blast seeing them on TV!

I heard this kid from around here named Mike Rubendall is on it. Nice guy, good for him.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    im looking forward to this show.. you got me hyped...

i dig all these reality shows where its just dudes doing jobs on the regular... hell somebody needs to do a reality show of me sitting on my ass all day designing websites... "fuck this fucking mother fuckin kerning"

• I heard this kid from around here named Mike Rubendall is on it. Nice guy, good for him.

from new york adorned? i'm due for another trip to that place .. their prices went up though.

• Options

I heard this kid from around here named Mike Rubendall is on it. Nice guy, good for him.
    from new york adorned? i'm due for another trip to that place .. their prices went up though.

Yeah, he splits his time between New York Adorned and DaVinci on Long Island. He's a Long Island native though.

I don't know about their prices, I haven't been there in a few years since Mike Ledger moved to Hawaii. Rubendall is a pretty good replacement for Ledger's style though. But Ledger is my homie from way back, so I fly to Hawaii now to get worked.

Rubendall is cool as shit though, if you meet him at Adorned tell him you know Sweendog but I don't know what good it'll do you. Actually, I haven't seen him in a couple years so forget that.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    I don't know about Mike - I think he might've come through once on a visit.

The artists the show is about are:

Ami James
    Chris Garver
    Chris Nunez
    Darren Brass

• Options
    Chris Garver

Oh ok. Garver used to work at New York Adorned, and if he's a regular on the show I guess that's how Mike got hooked in for a guest spot cause I know they're friends.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    TLC now have video previews:

http://media.tlc.discovery.com/fansites/miami-ink/videogallery/videogallery.html

Unfortunately you can't skip past the terrible Ohio ad... lol

Main site is here:

http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/miami-ink/index.html