Farewell So Cal Strutters

djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
As of Monday I will no longer be a California resident. I'm packing up my rackords and moving back to New Mexico. I'm gonna miss my homies out here for sure but now ya'll got an excuse to visit the Land of Enchantment... where you can carry a fully loaded gun at all times as long as it's in plain view. jyeahHuge thanks to Asprin, Shig and Iron Monkey for taking me out the other night...sorry Oktoberfest was so fuckin lame, haha. ok packing sucks and I'm not anywhere near done so I'm out...

Comments

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    As of Monday I will no longer be a California resident. I'm packing up my rackords and moving back to New Mexico.

I'm gonna miss my homies out here for sure but now ya'll got an excuse to visit the Land of Enchantment... where you can carry a fully loaded gun at all times as long as it's in plain view. jyeah

Huge thanks to Asprin, Shig and Iron Monkey for taking me out the other night...sorry Oktoberfest was so fuckin lame, haha.

ok packing sucks and I'm not anywhere near done so I'm out...

I'm in Santa Fe if you want a decent drink...

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    As of Monday I will no longer be a California resident. I'm packing up my rackords and moving back to New Mexico.

I'm gonna miss my homies out here for sure but now ya'll got an excuse to visit the Land of Enchantment... where you can carry a fully loaded gun at all times as long as it's in plain view. jyeah

Huge thanks to Asprin, Shig and Iron Monkey for taking me out the other night...sorry Oktoberfest was so fuckin lame, haha.

do we know each other? I don't know a lot of the younger cats so maybe not, but that's where I'm from.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    As of Monday I will no longer be a California resident. I'm packing up my rackords and moving back to New Mexico Arizona.

Finally going to take the plunge and try cohabiting, huh? I'm proud of you--can't run from commitment forever.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

do we know each other? I don't know a lot of the younger cats so maybe not, but that's where I'm from.

Naw, I'm from Cali originally, but Santa Fe is such a small town that I thought I'd extend a hand...

As of Monday I will no longer be a California resident. I'm packing up my rackords and moving back to New Mexico Arizona.

Finally going to take the plunge and try cohabiting, huh? I'm proud of you--can't run from commitment forever.

that was the plan originally until I got wind of his sinful jaunt out to the east coast...but that wasn't even the last straw. It's come to my attention that he's found happiness in the arms of yet another harlot.

Naw, I'm from Cali originally, but Santa Fe is such a small town that I thought I'd extend a hand...

mighty nice of ya...I'll hit you up when I'm settled in. I'll be in SF a lot, mom is there and most of my homies too.

• I'll be in SF a lot

Holler!

I'll be in SF a lot

Holler!

that's Santa Fe...don't be so elitist.

But I promise to make it up to the bay soon too.

• I'll be in SF a lot

Holler!

that's Santa Fe...don't be so elitist.

But I promise to make it up to the bay soon too.

D'oh!

b/w

It ain't but one SF, HomMie.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

hahahaha!

gordon gekko wants his hairstyle back

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

hahahaha!

gordon gekko wants his hairstyle back

I'm more like Gordon Ghetto. Ain't you see my girl up there?

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

they have pron in NM?

• Good luck, hommie. Never did get to make any real world moves but that's because I'm an agoraphobic hunch back.

Good luck, hommie. Never did get to make any real world moves but that's because I'm an agoraphobic hunch back.

doud! try to make it to the wine tasting tonight...Eagle Rock, bout 7 pm. holla

they have pron in NM?

haha...no, thank god. I'mma be working on for reallies movies. doing sound, finally my college degree is getting put to use.