PRICING MY SEXY

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
what is the going rate for a mediocre dj at a xmas party? please to help. thank you.

Comments

• i forgot to mention that i am a 12 on the sexy scale. please adjust pay rates accordingly.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

ONE BEEEELEEON DOLLARS.

• ONE BEEEELEEON DOLLARS.

stop lowballing me

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    PRICING MY SEXY

3 dollars.

• KONO YAROUUUUUU!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    It's not about how mediocre you are, it's about how much money they got.
    Kidding...well kind of - do you have a sense of what their budget is like? Is it a big company bash or small friends/family get-together?
    No matter what - make sure you can drink for free all night.

• thanks missbassie. someone already helpedid me on the pm. they are a big institution with a lot of money. but i think im only gon be doing it for a specific dept.

• thanks missbassie. someone already helpedid me on the pm. they are a big institution with a lot of money. but i think im only gon be doing it for a specific dept.

get money!

get money!

HI OM! long time no talkie.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    No matter what - make sure you can drink for free all night.

This is really the most important part

• uh, hello?!?

get money!

HI OM! long time no talkie.

hey...I call you...

hit me up anytime homie...I'm going to be coming down to L.A. at some point again...I'll let you know when...how's the life? what's teh new exciting shiggyness?