musicfrombrazil.net (have i been scammed related)

sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
You tell me whether I should kiss this $120 good bye. His contact is:MUSICFROMBRAZIL.NET[email]musicfrombrazil@terra.com.br[/email]Telefax:55-11-5631-2253S??o Paulo - SPBRAZILPurchased records over two months ago. He ignored 2 emails, but in the third where I said:"Hey. Can you please respond to me about these Records? Its been over twomonths. If I don't hear back from you Im going to have to try and get mymoney back from Paypal."He finally responded:"I sent your parcel and I,m checking here with the Postoffice why records didn,t arrive yet... Please wait a little. Thank you so much."Has anyone done business with this guy? By "please wait a little" does he mean "please wait till I get all the money out of my paypal account."

Comments

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I've bought from him with no problem... it takes a while, but not more than the standard wait from Brazil that I'm sure you're already aware of. Good luck mang.

• by the way.

this guy officially sucks now.

he's basically just stopped responding to my emails. And hasnt responded to the complaint I filed with paypal.

about 9 years and about $50K of buying LPs over the interwebs and I never been burned until now.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    The only time I have ever been ripped off was buying from a guy in Sao Paulo. His nmae was vinylfrombrazil on ebay. He replied to a few early emails but after that there was no correspondence. When I went to leave him feedback he was "no longer a registered user." Perhaps he's back as musicfrombrazil?

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    by the way.

this guy officially sucks now.

Noted b/w sorry if I got your hopes up

• by the way.

about 9 years and about $50K of buying LPs over the interwebs and I never been burned until now.

pffft I just got my $700 bike stolen from the back of my house.. nine years and all you got is burnt for $120?... consider yourself the luckiest man alive..

• by the way.

pffft I just got my $700 bike stolen from the back of my house.. nine years and all you got is burnt for $120?... consider yourself the luckiest man alive..

but my fragile faith in humanity has been shaken.

bikes get stolen all the time. this is the first time I'VE actually lost something.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    cool!!!

too bad it was only 120

• whatever, its just one less lp I have to post up so that cheap fucks like you can download them for free.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    whatever, its just one less lp I have to post up so that cheap fucks like you can download them for free.

• this is the first time I'VE actually lost something.

Shook enough to make you cross over to the political left?

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    whatever, its just one less lp I have to post up so that cheap fucks like you can download them for free.

Dickcheese;happy to report that i have never been to your website nor downloaded any music from your fucktarded miserable waste of bandwidth[aka your only saving grace as a consumer][aka prolly the only thing "creative" you have done and or flossed.

I have plenty of other Brazillian Music sources that I feel Good about supporting.
    In my eyes you will always be a rat soup eating pile of syphlitic dog shit almost worth a steel toe boot stomping.

• whatever, its just one less lp I have to post up so that cheap fucks like you can download them for free.

Dickcheese;happy to report that i have never been to your website nor downloaded any music from your fucktarded miserable waste of bandwidth[aka your only saving grace as a consumer][aka prolly the only thing creative you have done and or flossed.

I have plenty of other Brazillian Music sources that I feel Good about supporting.
    In my eyes you will always be a rat soup eating pile of syphlitic dog shit almost worth a steel toe boot stomping.

oh that's right. you "MAKE art every day." I forgot. I'm just a "consumer."

Why dont you grace us with some of that art. Please, I'm dying to feel it wash over me with its overwhelming artiness.

• pretty please.

just a little taste.

• awaiting arrival of Kala's talent.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    He's clearly too busy making dreams come true to bother with the likes of you.

• he must be a drop-out of a really good art school I bet.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    KALA'S WORLD VIEW DIGEST:

1 - YOU ARE AN ARTIST (AKA YOU MAKE SORRY ASS BEATS)

OR

2 - YOU ARE PART OF THE SYSTEM, YOU DRIVE A SUV AND YOUR EXISTENCE IS BORING

• and you have syphilis.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    HCRINK MAKES NO BEATS = DRIVES A SUV

HKUUUUNTTTTTTTTTTTT

PUSTULE

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    and you have syphilis.

THIS IS NOT A RANDOM STATEMENT. SINCE YOU DRIVE A SUV, YOUR EXISTENCE IS BORING AND YOUR WIFE IS FAT, YOU PROBABLY ARE OUT THERE WHORING A LOT, WITH INCREASES YOUR CHANCES OF HAVING SYPHILIS AND OTHER VENEREAL DISEASE WHICH WILL EVENTUALLY BE ASSOCIATED WITH PUSTULES.