Live Broadcast Tommorow - Tuesday

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Heads up... Playing raers from Japan, Cali, USA, Australia and that... live from LA - 23rd October - Tuesday 2pm - 4pm - www.dublab.commyself & DJ Expo (Root Down) will be rocking the spot.... tune in! www.dublab.compeace.

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    PLAESE TO TUNE IN, 1 HOUR FROM NOW... West Coast time...

peace.

live now... anyone listening??? www.dublab.com

peace.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    I'm listening. You're in LA, now? I'm still wandering around the East Village looking for you, dickhead.

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
    live now... anyone listening??? www.dublab.com

peace.

just tuned in. yer voice sounds tougher than i imagined. "another 45 from australia..."

keep it rollin'...

got any air supply???

sounds good folks...

I'm listening. You're in LA, now? I'm still wandering around the East Village looking for you, dickhead.

I called you back, everytime was voice mail!!! haha , my bad, are you seriously in the East Village???

peace.

enjoying this german tune... when the mad drama ill stabs was on, it was in-sync with my TV spurting a news story about a toronto knifing rampage this afternoon. too real...

fuzzy mother russia...

• just tuned in

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Just caught the end of this, sounded good.

But really, sucks about what happened to Kutmah's house:

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts

I called you back, everytime was voice mail!!! haha , my bad, are you seriously in the East Village???

peace.

ah well. too bad; i had a sack of jigglin titties for you.