Where's my money dude (SSR)

KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
You know who you are. I'll resist the temptation to name and shame you just now, but this is dragged on long enough:First you don't send me the record I paid for and after filing a paypal complaint you respond and tell me it's on the way. Fine, I think, and I let the paypal dispute slide. Then I get the record, and it's fucked - like I said in the PM, it looked like you'd spilt a cup of milky coffee over it and let it dry. i cleaned it, but the record still had shit on it, and had a warp that made it skip on the first track of both sides.Now I've sent that shit back to yuo and it should be there by now. Where's my paypal refund already? Yes

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    NO FAIR I WANT A HINT

• waaaack!!!!

i got one...wheres my eddie fisher record! thats like a year old trade still hanging in unfulfilled record purgatory!! booooooooooo-urns

and in case youre lurking on here, fusion...cough up something for that ras i hit you with! boooooooooooooo-urns

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    3 years ago I got stiffed my Secret Santa.

Oh well, the glory has faded since then...

• 3 years ago I got stiffed my Secret Santa.

Oh well, the glory has faded since then...

so wack. you know what? FUCK SANTA!!!

• i pretty much got stiffed too. i got a 45 of tom sawyer.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    let's all vent!

Fuck you Kon! taking advantage of a newbie and shit. how was I supposed to know that Liberated Brother was worth that bullshit library by about 20 times. You suck!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    vent shment - I just want my Frickin' money back!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    let's all vent!

Fuck you Kon! taking advantage of a newbie and shit. how was I supposed to know that Liberated Brother was worth that bullshit library by about 20 times. You suck!
    PART OF THE GAME SON

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    let's all vent!

Popsike!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    let's all vent!

Popsike!

this was way back. i think before popsike. I think i traded him black man's soul for gap mangione.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    i traded him black man's soul for gap mangione.

that seems like a square deal to me.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    let's all vent!

PART OF THE GAME SON

VENTICATED!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    This has the potential to be a GREAT thread.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    let's all vent!

SHADES OF HAIR AND THANGS

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Depends on which Gap album it is. Diana in the Autumn Wind?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

Yeah, Diana, good trade, chick naked behind venetian blinds raer? Not so much.

• the laverty disciples!!!!!

he was vindicated you know.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    let's all vent!

SHADES OF HAIR AND THANGS

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Yeah, Diana, good trade, chick naked behind venetian blinds raer? Not so much.

yeah it was diana.

Oh well, i guess it wasnt so bad .lol.

I just wanted the slum village shit anyways.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    it looked like you'd spilt a cup of milky coffee over it and let it dry. i cleaned it, but the record still had shit on it, and had a warp that made it skip on the first track of both sides.

^^^^CONDITION FREAK ALERT^^^^

• he was vindicated you know.

yeah yeah yeah - cats catch breaks when you're cool with them. all I heard was "his girl left him" and "he's going thru some drug problems" yadda yadda yadda. Vindication doesn't come from third parties. Maybe you'll send him $$$, and that's on you. to me, dude's a straight lair & thief and if he was truly feelilng his vindication, he'd do more than just hop in and hop out on these here boards and switch ebay names.

Fuck him and my tone will gladly stay where the fuck it is.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    That was a joke that apparently flew RIGHT over your head....

• apparently.....

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    ... so, wait - K in Canada WASN'T vindicated!?

• i am K in Canada

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    let's all vent!

Popsike!

this was way back. i think before popsike. I think i traded him black man's soul for gap mangione.

yea this was way before popsike....I was a wet behind the ears collector.....a bit of a putz.....in hindsight a major Frickin' putz. my ignorance was asking for it....

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I am K in Canada's father

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

^^^LOOK AT THOSE LITTLE ARMS...WTF?^^^

he was vindicated you know.

yeah yeah yeah - cats catch breaks when you're cool with them. all I heard was "his girl left him" and "he's going thru some drug problems" yadda yadda yadda. Vindication doesn't come from third parties. Maybe you'll send him $$$, and that's on you. to me, dude's a straight lair & thief and if he was truly feelilng his vindication, he'd do more than just hop in and hop out on these here boards and switch ebay names.

Fuck him and my tone will gladly stay where the fuck it is.

That was a joke dude. I thought it was really funny too. Sheet. Stay cool G!