the OFFICIAL soulstrut "FILL IN THE BLANKS" thread

Digger_Phelps_IIDigger_Phelps_II 174 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
...humor me.....i was bored @ work!!FILL IN THE BLANK:(1) "I own nothing by __________________"(insert wildly popular/critically acclaimed music artist) nor do i care to.(2) "i think i might be the only person that really enjoys all of ________________'s music"(3) "NOBODY fell off worse than ____________!...NOBODY!!!!"(4) "i used to reaaly hate _______________ but i'm starting to come around"(5)when people say they like to listen to ___________, their opinion no longer holds weight to me! sorry."(6) "WHOA! Nobody told me how good ________is/was!"here goes:1-tupac2-necro3-prodigy4-papoose5-lil wayne6-mr. fabalright.....join the fun..even though i did rappers feel free to use artists from other genres..or even name genres themselves.....holla(how long before somebody re-arranges my answers?)

Comments

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    ...humor me.....i was bored @ work!!

FILL IN THE BLANK:

(1) "I own nothing by __________________"(insert wildly popular/critically acclaimed music artist) nor do i care to.

(2) "i think i might be the only person that really enjoys all of ________________'s music"

(3) "NOBODY fell off worse than ____________!...NOBODY!!!!"

(4) "i used to reaaly hate _______________ but i'm starting to come around"

(5)when people say they like to listen to ___________, their opinion no longer holds weight to me! sorry."

(6) "WHOA! Nobody told me how good ________is/was!"

here goes:

1-tupac
    2-necro
    3-prodigy
    4-papoose
    5-lil wayne
    6-mr. fab

alright.....join the fun..even though i did rappers feel free to use artists from other genres..or even name genres themselves.....holla

(how long before somebody re-arranges my answers?)

1) Wayman Tisdale
    2) Cat Stevens
    3) Lauryn Hill (except maybe Paul McCartney and Christian Laetner)
    4) John Ashcroft
    5) books on tape
    6) John Prine

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

FILL IN THE BLANK:

(1) "I own nothing by __________________"(insert wildly popular/critically acclaimed music artist) nor do i care to.

(2) "i think i might be the only person that really enjoys all of ________________'s music"

(3) "NOBODY fell off worse than ____________!...NOBODY!!!!"

(5)when people say they like to listen to ___________, their opinion no longer holds weight to me! sorry."

1) T.I.
    2) Nurse With Wound
    3) Ice Cube
    4) modal jazz
    5) newer De La
    6) too many to mention

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

5) newer De La

You are kidding, right?

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

5) newer De La

You are kidding, right?

Self-

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts

FILL IN THE BLANK:

(3) "NOBODY fell off worse than ____________!"

here goes:

1-Amy Winhouse
    2-Kid Rock
    3-Andre 3000
    4-Justin Timberlake
    5-Elvis
    6-Sean P