Microwave Stands - Who has the Best Kitchen

street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
I need a new dj setup that includes a laptop stand. Who has the best one, post pics , cost, and where to cop. Please to thank in advance

Comments

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    ive seen some cool ones on here in the past...but i dont remember where or who.

not much help, huh?

• You could always put one together yourself if you're a weekend project kind of guy. http://www.instructables.com/id/SSUB7P2O7KEXCFFTMQ/

I don't think those instructions include a laptop stand, but a resourceful guy should be able to figure out something pretty slick.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    The Rane Microwave stand is expensive but it's good.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    there are some cool ones on labcabin.com

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    The Rane Microwave stand is expensive but it's good.

The thing I don't like about it is the lip on the side of the feet.
    It makes it so you can't slide them under the tables if they're in anvil cases and most times they are

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    Check out the ones that are integrated into the mixer cases, smart idea.

This is the odyssey one, there are cheaper and better though.

• Check out the ones that are integrated into the mixer cases, smart idea.

This is the odyssey one, there are cheaper and better though.

That looks pretty sick. What do these run? I'm more interested in regular one but that's cool.

I'm concerned about the bottoms of the Rane ones like Day mentioned.

I saw one on the labcabim site that has adjustable height and a flat base. That seems ideal because you never know what level your setup will be at.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I was rocking the Odyessey joint very similar to the Rane one but just got the Stanton one last week, which to me is the BEST. It folds flat and can fit in your bag with your control vinyl and or records. The have them at Guitar center.

• I was rocking the Odyessey joint very similar to the Rane one but just got the Stanton one last week, which to me is the BEST. It folds flat and can fit in your bag with your control vinyl and or records. The have them at Guitar center.

Copped it. Thanks. That's exactly what I needed and the price was right. A little flimsy but I think it will hold up.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I was rocking the Odyessey joint very similar to the Rane one but just got the Stanton one last week, which to me is the BEST. It folds flat and can fit in your bag with your control vinyl and or records. The have them at Guitar center.

Is this the one you mean, Preme?

Stanton Uberstand

I currently use the Rane S.erato Hirise. While I like it and find it very useful, it's the lip on the bottom edge does make it hard to slide underneath other equipment. Because of that I don't always bring it with me. Is the Stanton model more portable? The Hirise isn't exactly that portable, especially when you're really trying to fly light.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    That's the one Cos! Totally portable and that's what I really like about it.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Is this the one you mean, Preme?

Stanton Uberstand

I currently use the Rane S.erato Hirise. While I like it and find it very useful, it's the lip on the bottom edge does make it hard to slide underneath other equipment. Because of that I don't always bring it with me. Is the Stanton model more portable? The Hirise isn't exactly that portable, especially when you're really trying to fly light.

Thou art saying tho. I've had mine since it came out and have used it only a handful of times. It's really not that portable with that big ass foam case. I might have to ebay that shit and get the one Preme is talking about.