Yo, no sleepover.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    MMWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Yo, no sleepover.

Never that son... hahahahahah

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

[/img]

For tonight's performance, Capital Letter D will be played by Mr. Jonny Paycheck.

Also, sleepovers are cool and all but I invited Delay over for a SANDWICH.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

SKRAIGHT WHILIN!!!!

Oct 16th 2007 was a soulstrut momentum.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

herm... i forgotabout that. you and Au**** had no idea why i was cracking up either.

herm... i forgotabout that. you and Au**** had no idea why i was cracking up either.

Ha ha! I followed thru too! Just not in the way you hoped for!

b/w

I AIN'T SHARING YOU WITH NO ONE!

• Damn, belly poking out after that Katz pastrami!

• sheep,
    best avatar yet
    constant thank you
    keep hope alive

• For tonight's performance, Capital Letter D will be played by Mr. Jonny Paycheck.

"Low blow (no homo)."

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

• Yeah man no sweat though. Eating good is never a bad thing. My figure will recover... but I don't think I'll ever be able to pull off the Hi-C meets Fivel thing Herm's got going on. LEAVE HIS CURL ALONE!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    haha! bro night looks fun. plaese tell me that you guys played Big Buck Hunter at the bar.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

"HERM THIS IS THE BEST SANDWICH!"

haha, good times.

Yeah man no sweat though. Eating good is never a bad thing. My figure will recover... but I don't think I'll ever be able to pull off the Hi-C meets Fivel thing Herm's got going on. LEAVE HIS CURL ALONE!

So on point right now!

[i]Somewhere ouuuut there...all the girls they just love me 'cause my jheri curls' greasy!

So.... the big question is, how old is too old to have a sleepover... I had a drink, but from what I understand Delay had a sleepover with Edan when he was 13 years old.... AYO!!! hahahahha (sorry T**)

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    My dudes, Tuesday night was MAD fun!
    Sheep, Delay and Cosmo - Great to see you guys as always.
    Paychecks and Amir - Nice to finally meet you dudes in the "Real World."
    That fool Delay is non stop comedy. We started off at my hommies Spanish tapas bar for drinks and snacks. Delay called paychecks on the way there and said we're on our way to this "tapas" bar you should come meet us. Paychecks thought Delay said "topless bar" and was like "Oh word?" LOL. We met Paychecks and Sheep and his girl at Katz's deli and killed it with the pastrami sandwiches. Then we went to Max Fish and ran into the hommie Amir. The girls that were with Amir we not feelin' a whole crew of record nerds sitting down and chopping it up with Amir. Homegirl was like "Oh great, more record nerds."
    Shit was funny. Then Delay broke out the story about a sleepover with Edan and it was game over. We could NOT stop laughing! Sheep said "How old were you? That is the gayest shit I ever heard! WE don't do that in Australia mate. Harden the fuck up!" Then we all started with the "No sleepover."
    We bounced out of Max Fish and the god Cosmo rang on the celly and said he was on his way to 205 Christopher to rock a party. We all went to the club and met Cosmo. Big up to Cosmo for getting all of us into the party. The bouncers at the door were trippin on people. Some dude in line started giving the bouncer a story about the guest list and the bouncer said "This is New York B, we don't play that shit. Get back in line!" LOL. Party was crazy. Cosmo was killin' it with classic hip hop joints. Craze and Clever were droppin' old school Miami bass jams. Shout out to The Pack, The Cool Kids, Dj Eleven and J-Smoke. Cosmo, I'm gonna call you later so we can link up for the party at Plan B tonight.
    New York is all the way live.

• 205 Christopher[/b]

Yo, no sleepover son! That's on the other side of town.

• "Oh great, more record nerds."

lol and loc

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    205 Christopher[/b]

Yo, no sleepover son! That's on the other side of town.

LOL! Son, Late at night and drunk in Manhattan like the Scorsese film "After Hours." Delay and I were at the club drinkin' till 3:45 and that fool had to catch a 9:00AM flight to Chicago. I better be careful and not end up at the wrong sleepover.