trades

haze25haze25 759 Posts
edited October 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
shunsuke kikuchi - kamen rider ost (jap ost w/ the bug dudes on front)leon ware-musical massagethe futures-past present...milt jackson-memphis jacksonart farmer-gentle eyeschefs salad-the sound of boston from studio b (crazy comp, one unused loop (and good funk tune) and 1 weird spacy jazz track)norman riley-underground streets (folkways)pete ivers band-knights of the blue communiongalt mcdermont-woman is sweeter lpmarie queenie lyons lp (has marks from being in it's sleeve so long, as well as actual scuffs, plays realy great)don blackman lp bubble puppy -a gathering promise spin-s/t danks-s/t (good folk lp with a killer track featured on aeiou2) jim ford-harlen county (small label folky lp w/ harpsichord and funky moves) sounds for a picture evening (library lp w/ one killer track) olympic steel (little kids from canada doing a steel band version of cissy strut) michael mcginnis-welcome to my mind (small label folk lp w/ a drum break and one good track that reminds me of callier) judy henske and jerry yester-farewell aldebaran (great lp) dieter reith-love and fantasy crystal mansion (2nd lp on rare earth) octopus-s/t (esp disk, great basement sound, good vocals lots of fuzz guitar)) the corporation (rare capitol lp, two great tracks, one is a coltrane cover w/ a break, fuzz guitar) sagitarius-present tense henry tree-electric holy man bobby calender-rainbow carolyn hester coalition-magazine jaspers wrath-s/t gracious-s/t (capitol hard rock from 70?) the albert-s/t (awesome album, funky horn rock) judee sill-heart food the advancement on phillips za zadrowie pan (polish version of use me that is incredible) mcdonalds and giles-s/t terry callier-i just cant help myself ruth copeland-i am who i am il baricentro-sconetro (italian jazz funk) iron office-ambience eminem slim shady ep (og pressing of his demo ep w/ 1 unreleased track and just the two of us (head mix) emanuel rahiem-total submission (latin jazz) eclection-s/t (beautiful psych folk) beaver harris-from rag time to no time (african, brazil and ragtime jazz) brazil-songs of protest (monitor) (beautiful)

Comments