Official Austin Record Convention Fall07 Thread!!!

pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Official Austin Record Convention Fall07 Thread. So then. Who's making it into Austin?Will Rockadelic find another copy of East of Underground?Will fights break out with the French guys?Will Pointman show up late again on Saturday because he drank the entire bar the night before? Most likely.

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Wow....it's almost that time.

Brother and I will be there.....good friend from Seattle that hasn't been in a few years is gonna make it and bring some heavy psych LP's.

Friday night dinner at Hoovers, the more the merrier.

Even Vegans will enjoy the food there.

But the real headz know the deal....Boudin, Chicken Fried Steak and best Margaritas North of 6th Street.

All invited to Hotel Loopden on Friday Night....just ask for room info at the show.

I assume we're gonna have a FoS party at the store Saturday night and I'm even gonna ask to man the turntables for a little while.

Looking forward to seeing folks that I haven't seen in a year since there was no Spring Show.

Coffinjoe, CoolChris, GeneP, Disco D*ve, etc., etc.(Mr. Cheeks bailed on us this year so he could go to VooDoo Fest!!)

Gonna be a blast!!.

Saturday night will most likely be Mexican Food and during the show, if you get hungry, make sure to hit the seafood joint that's in the Crockett center.

I'm gonna drag down about 600 LP's of new stock.....priced to sell.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Been looking forward to this...but some asshole broke into my car last night and it's basically going to cost me the money I had reserved for ARC to fix the damned window.

• What?!? No Cheeks?!!! That's messed up.

I'll be there. Taking Thursday and Friday off. If anyone gets into town on Thursday and wants to link up, holler.

If you're coming into town and you're not at the show or hanging w/ the Rock crew, Friends of Sound is the place to be.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts

was gonna head out tomorrow, but
    after that damb deer
    ?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    [img]

was gonna head out tomorrow, but
    after that damb deer
    ?

Dude......that 8 Ball better be accurate!!

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Man I've been jonesing since going sans this past spring.

Dealers best be stocked to the brim for all the junkies.