Happy birthday M_Dejean!

On_the_Red_ClayOn_the_Red_Clay 1,728 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Congrats to a humble dude w/ a good sense of humor and ditto trades!

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Happy birthday, hoLmes!!!

*insert jpeg of Bangbus dude here*

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Happy birthday Ramon!

In all seriousness, I hope you have
    a great birthday, family.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts

Congrats to a humble dude w/ a good sense of humor and mad brazilian music knowledge!

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    mad brazilian music knowledge!

I know I did a list of record stores I found in Rio after a trip there, which seemed to be of some use to travelling strutters, but I'm afraid my knowledge of brazilian records is no greater than the average poster on this board. I am the littlest of dudes when it comes to your country's beautiful music.

Thanks for the birthday greetings, people. I am celebrating by taking it sloooooow today. I've been really busy the last couple of weeks, but I'm off work and school today (yay!) so I'm just working on some music spiced with a bit of bud-smoking all afternoon. I haven't been able to do that for a while.

When my girlfriend gets off work we're going out for dinner + surprise. Drinks with the homies is gonna have to wait until Friday or Saturday.

I must have been a good boy. The sun is shining and there's not a cloud in sight. Life is good.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Tillykke!

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    mad brazilian music knowledge!

I know I did a list of record stores I found in Rio after a trip there, which seemed to be of some use to travelling strutters,
    but I'm afraid my knowledge of brazilian records is no greater than the average poster on this board.
    I am the littlest of dudes when it comes to your country's beautiful music.

humble dude

Peace