A Private Message from YUICHI:

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
ARE YOU FOR REAL WITH THAT JOKE? IF YOU GOT PROBLEMS WITH ME, ADDRESS ME, DON'T COME AT ME WITH SOME HALF-RACIST, HIGHLY OFFENSIVE SHIT LIKE THAT. AIITE? I SWEAR THE NEXT PERSON THAT REFERS TO MY NAME IS ABOUT TO GET THEIR HEAD BEAT IN WITH A BAT. THE HELL OUT OF HERE. YOU ORANGE-SELLING BASTARD. I HEARD YOUR MOM AND ABSENT DAD GIVES GOOD HEAD, IS THIS TRUE?
1). Dog I'm hella reals with it, I can crap a book on things that'll make you vomit.2). I gotta hella problems dunny, I'mma finish things the only way I know, I GOT A GAT IN MY SCION BACKPACK.3). So you want me to come at you with some fully-racist shit as opposed to semi-racist? HOLLER.4). Are you going to beat their head-in via P.M. aka MANNING-UP? Or will this thrashing of the ages be done in the announcement section or more the more appropo "REAL HEADZ SECTION"?5). "orange selling bastard". When you said that I thought of this guy , speaking of which you have basically done the same thing that you CLAIM I did, tsk tsk tsk my little ball of anger.Enjoy your day fumming at the internet. I'll be working on music, probally go grab some breakfast and go meditate (YEAH THAT JUST HAPPEND). I'm seeing the Beatjunkies tonight, should be a night of back to back to back to back to back Dilla, which I'm not mad at.

Comments

• (someone be sure to keep a video camera on Young Phonics tonight at that show..so when Yuichi shows up, we can decide who won.)

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    talk it out

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    hahahahahahaha

the evil ghoul that causes constant beef on soulstrut!!!

I think if people were interacting in the real world they would hate each other just as much
    take HKUNT/censorkkkunt fer instance
    If I saw dude at a bar I would prolly punch him in the glasses as soon as he said some snide wise ass shit and then laugh at his geek/nerd toy ass
    then i would lock him in a dirty bathroom or a porta potty perched on a cliff with a cut out for a window so he can see how high up he is
    bloodclot

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    ARE YOU FOR REAL WITH THAT JOKE? IF YOU GOT PROBLEMS WITH ME, ADDRESS ME, DON'T COME AT ME WITH SOME HALF-RACIST, HIGHLY OFFENSIVE SHIT LIKE THAT. AIITE? I SWEAR THE NEXT PERSON THAT REFERS TO MY NAME IS ABOUT TO GET THEIR HEAD BEAT IN WITH A BAT.

THE HELL OUT OF HERE. YOU ORANGE-SELLING BASTARD. I HEARD YOUR MOM AND ABSENT DAD GIVES GOOD HEAD, IS THIS TRUE?

1). Dog I'm hella reals with it, I can crap a book on things that'll make you vomit.
    2). I gotta hella problems dunny, I'mma finish things the only way I know, I GOT A GAT IN MY SCION BACKPACK.
    3). So you want me to come at you with some fully-racist shit as opposed to semi-racist? HOLLER.
    4). Are you going to beat their head-in via P.M. aka MANNING-UP? Or will this thrashing of the ages be done in the announcement section or more the more appropo "REAL HEADZ SECTION"?
    5). "orange selling bastard". When you said that I thought of this guy , speaking of which you have basically done the same thing that you CLAIM I did, tsk tsk tsk my little ball of anger.

Enjoy your day fumming at the internet. I'll be working on music, probally go grab some breakfast and go meditate (YEAH THAT JUST HAPPEND). I'm seeing the Beatjunkies tonight, should be a night of back to back to back to back to back Dilla, which I'm not mad at.

< br>Your avatar= My graemlin.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i dont understand why people don't think non-black racial references don't feel as severe. dude, i would Frickin' flip if the caption was "aliendn's mother and sister" if the picture happened to have south asians on it. this site sometimes has no Frickin' class. i dont know what beef u have with the dude, but if he's a prick, hate on him for being a prick and call him out for being a prick. dont Frickin' make a reference to his godamn culture and family. is there any class on this Frickin' site? not when it comes to race. usually i dont respond to race related threads, but fuck man, this shit is disturbing. theres no way u would make such a comment to a member if u knew was black and if there were black people in such an image. this shit pissed me off as a youth, peeps that thought they weren't racist as long as they didn't say the n word. i'm just a "paki", but i know people that were "just" "chinks", and i felt offense reading that bullshit. . i dont know either of you, so i hold no bias. for fucks sake though have some Frickin' class, man up and say that shit was wrong.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

then i would lock him in a dirty bathroom or a porta potty perched on a cliff with a cut out for a window so he can see how high up he is
    bloodclot

Smashing a dude's glasses for talking slick is one thing, but this is just weird.

" i got hella problems..."

bloodclot

Smashing a dude's glasses for talking slick is one thing, but this is just weird.

E-Thug fantasties. Dude be waitin for Yuichi to use a porto-potty...talmbout -"Now is my chance!"

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    YOU ORANGE-SELLING BASTARD

That's some straight up bitch shit right.

Much peace and respect
    Adrian
    (A fellow "Orange Selling Bastard")

P.S.

Oh Phonics...Thanks for the heads up on lending a mixer.
    My shit seems to be on top of it( for now )

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    The weakest, pussy move I can think of on here is to talk shit about someone you claim to have on "ignore"

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    The weakest, pussy move I can think of on here is to talk shit about someone you claim to have on "ignore" start a new thread about a PM that someone sent you after you flamed them.

The weakest, pussy move I can think of on here is to talk shit about someone you claim to have on "ignore" start a new thread about a PM that someone sent you after you flamed them.

OK....you win

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I also agree with you though.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    For the record I didn't think YP's OG post was meant to
    be mean-spirited or race-motivated in the least ... but I
    also am not naive enough to think I can tell someone when
    or when not to be offended. I can only speak from experience,
    which is that when I made what I meant to be a fairly good-natured
    post poking fun at Yuichi, he flipped out and called me a "cunt"
    and acted as if I had hurt him to the very core, when I had not
    intended anything of the sort. I'm fairly certain YP would not
    say anything so offensive if he thought it would be taken seriously.

For the record I didn't think YP's OG post was meant to
    be mean-spirited or race-motivated in the least ... but I
    also am not naive enough to think I can tell someone when
    or when not to be offended. I can only speak from experience,
    which is that when I made what I meant to be a fairly good-natured
    post poking fun at Yuichi, he flipped out and called me a "cunt"
    and acted as if I had hurt him to the very core, when I had not
    intended anything of the sort. I'm fairly certain YP would not
    say anything so offensive if he thought it would be taken seriously.

Why say anything about someone who you let the world know you are ignoring??

Pussy move.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Why say anything about someone who you let the world know you are ignoring??

Pussy move.

I didn't know anything about the "ignore" aspect.

I guess I should just mind my own business - I just know
    that Yuichi freaked out on me with little provocation, so
    I felt a little defense of YP might be in order.

Meanwhile, the Big D "D" just changed the complexion of this game!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    E-TOUGH DUDES ARE A JOKE, TINY LITTLE PIECES OF EXCREMENT

• For the record I didn't find Young_Phonique's post funny and thought it was pretty tasteless.

However, I also knew that whereas most folks would let it roll off their back this Yuichi dude was going to take it to heart... which is probably what motivates people to mess with him. Always fun to wind somebody up and watch them dance.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Yuichi has some anger issues. I don't know what YP said that was racist. Then again, I have no clue what an Orange bastard is. You guys are too obscure.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Always fun very soulstrutish[/b] to wind somebody up and watch them dance.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I've seen this in real life, not just on the Internet.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I PREFER SELF-WINDUPPERS ON SOULSTRUT

• Maybe Yuichi is just fuckin with em.

Y'all sound like Network Administrators with this internet drama shit.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Maybe Yuichi is just fuckin with em.

SHUT UP WISE DUDE. I WOULD BREAK A RARE 45 IN HALF AND CUT YOU R THROAT BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN PRESS THE REPLY BUTTON

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I've seen this in real life, not just on the Internet.
    Yes, but we certainly feature many masters of this craft here. And it's probably safe to say that most of the little people practicing on here wouldn't try the same shit in real life.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

AT LEAST BETTER THAN STARTING A THREAD LIKE

Pointless immature thread for the week. Seriously though, sometimes through the haze of fart stink I swear I get notes of the meal.

SHUT UP

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Man, wtf?

I thought YP's photo caption was in poor taste but given how bad stuff around here can get, it was pretty mild. That said, while Yuichi's reaction was rather overblown, posting up a PM is equally .

The two of you need to hug it out.

• Maybe Yuichi is just fuckin with em.

SHUT UP WISE DUDE. I WOULD BREAK A RARE 45 IN HALF AND CUT YOU R THROAT BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN PRESS THE REPLY BUTTON

You mad?