Why its worth getting up early (RR)

inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
so i just came back form a flea market in my original home town, a small city deep in the swabian woods. we have a regular flea market here and its a pretty crazy one.. like u will find 99% german trash records and then 1% of absolutly different music in the crates. i have been hittin flea markets for years, but the one here is just incredible. there was this old granny selling all kinds of crap plus some records. early 80`s rap records.. trickeration, fantasy three, sons of harlem, erik b & rakim .. INCREDBILE! she wanted to convince me to take some of the german schlager folkmusic as well. "thats much better!"plus some young girl who "found" a box of records "in her appartement" and had no idea where they came from. well, the stuff she sold was allright.. 50 pence each. nathan davis on saba, charlie antolini, herbolzheimer, some more less interesting ones... plus the obvious, usual heino, K-tel music shit. post some hilarous flea market stories/moments.

Comments

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    cosign on the flea market thing. Nothing better on a sunday morning. Last time i went i got bad looks from a seller for flipping too fast through his crate which was full of shit.