sf bay area

JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
i'll be up in the area on some family related stuff tonight through monday mornin'. Plaese to hit me with the haps. Hopefully, I'll be able to hit some spots.thanks!

Comments

• i'm deejaying at the Ambassador TONIGHT in the tenderloin. Swanky meets hipster.

• I'm at Milk with B.Cause and Jah Yzer and sober Serg mocking drunken Ben.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    sober Serg mocking drunken Ben.

• sober Serg mocking drunken Ben.

• i'm deejaying at the Ambassador TONIGHT in the tenderloin. Swanky meets hipster.

Sorry I didn't get out to your Sat night holmes. I was way too plastered after the day's festivities.

Choosed

Sorry I didn't get out to your Sat night holmes. I was way too plastered after the day's festivities.

Choosed

I'm not even going to lie, I was looking forward to getting it in on mode:Crayfay. Plus you've never seented moi rock a club.

Choosedtepid[/b]

Choosed

I'm not even going to lie, I was looking forward to getting it in on mode:Crayfay. Plus you've never seented moi rock a club.

That's sweet - I didn't know you wanted to show out for your boy.

And I really do regret not getting it in - I certainly could've shook it off and caught a second wind, I honestly was just way faded and fell out when I got home.

Choosed tepid[/b]

HELLA ASIAN

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I certainly could've shook it off and caught a second wind, I honestly was just way faded and fell out when I got home.

I would be amazed if this happened.

"Dude, your car has been on for 3 hours."

"Yeah, well it was cold."

• 2 hours man! 2!

Ok, 2 and a half

• No thanks to your nonexistent beer pong skillz

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    No thanks to your nonexistent beer pong skillz

he tooked it there!

I would not have wished our motley crew of drunks on any DJ.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

HAHAHA yeah, that was a pretty terrible effort. Ferrari and Breakself were on fire though. That was the second fastest game I've ever seen, and I've seen many.

Next time I vote for Kings Cup or Quarters.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    bcause is at madrone tonight, I'm gonna roll there

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    thanks for the recs folks. my flight was all screwed up and late, so i didn't have the time to make it out tonight. I will probably be around Friday night, and I'll try to make it out to some of the listings on the Announcements board this weekend.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

HAHAHA yeah, that was a pretty terrible effort. Ferrari and Breakself were on fire though. That was the second fastest game I've ever seen, and I've seen many.

Next time I vote for Kings Cup or Quarters.

Yeah we were pretty lights out... although I'm usually more on point with the bounce so it could have been even faster.

The thing about winning is that you have to keep playing! 5 games deep and you start to feel it. You guys lucked out by getting smoked in just 1 game.

• If you make it up here, tonight is Free Funk Fridays @ The Elbo Room. Vinnie Esparza, Cool Chris and yours truly. Come and shake a tail feather.

ps- I hope your sister is recovering well/feelin allright.

• If you make it up here, tonight is Free Funk Fridays @ The Elbo Room. Vinnie Esparza, Cool Chris and yours truly. Come and shake a tail feather.

ps- I hope your sister is recovering well/feelin allright.

If I was off I would go to this

BROTHER GREENE!

• cascas 1,484 Posts

it's friday. let's do this!

• I'll be at the Sky finale on sat. It's Shorcuts bday and my homeboy is djing. See you there.

• cascas 1,484 Posts

it's friday. let's do this!

cutty bangs out of wine glasses at a wine bar in hill crest! get on my level you dirttty vg+/NM-, ho bags!! the night is young and i'm feeling it.

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL LATE NITE CHECK IN THREAD FOR ALL TWO OF YOU THAT CARE! CHAN DON'T LET ME DOWN, HOMIE!!!!!

• sergserg 682 Posts
    it aint even late softhands

• what's the jumpoff tonight in SF?

bubble lounge tonight, fool!

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    what's the jumpoff tonight in SF?

North Beach, right? I may be making the trek up to the city tonight. Depends on how much recording I get done this afternoon.

North Beach, right? I may be making the trek up to the city tonight. Depends on how much recording I get done this afternoon.

Naw not beach, across the street from the trans-america joint...like columbus at something. IT'll be hilarious to have the internet show up at one of my bougie gigs.

Naw not beach, across the street from the trans-america joint...like columbus at something. IT'll be hilarious to have the internet show up at one of my bougie gigs.

I want that on a t-shirt. story of my life

holler.

sorta the edge of North Beach. 3-4 blocks away from the craziness of Columbus, towards downtown. A bougie spot to be sure, but always some cute Asian and Indian girls, plus the whitegurl Marina crowd represents/annoys. cocaine is liberally snorted in the basement bathroom and adjacent hallway. there's what appears to be a series of tunnels in the dowstairs that my drunk ass always get lost in.

Moist can you put a brother down? Me and my two homies from LA wanna smash through. We'll bring at least 2 betties to sweeten the deal. Say word?

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    Me and my two homies from LA wanna smash through.

• Me and my two homies from LA wanna smash through.

^^^ JEALOUSY AND ENVY COMIN' FROM MY ENEMIES ^^^