I'm going to New York in the morning....

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Looking forward to seein' ya'll (whattup Channing!)....Hows the weather? Any last travel tips? Advice??? Hookups?WORD!b

Comments

• Hit me up if u need some of .

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    you just missed the heatwave, Bumpshop.

There's a record meet in NJ this weekend. I think I deleted the email. SoulOnIce, you know what I'm talking about???

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Looking forward to seein' ya'll (whattup Channing!)....

Hows the weather? Any last travel tips? Advice??? Hookups?

WORD!

b

What up B! Leaving Friday night will be there Saturday morning. Made plans for us to link up with the god Sweendog. We'll hit some crazy Japanese spots and get dumb drunk. All NYC fools plaese to holla. I will be there 10/13-10/21. Delay, I will call you on the celly cell.

• I just touched down mere hours ago. Holler at me Chan. Sheep hit me on the hip. Big thangs pappin

I just touched down mere hours ago. Holler at me Chan. Sheep hit me on the hip. Big thangs pappin

What up mayne? I will holla at you fo sho. We need to set up a late night meeting at the Pegu Club for cocktails.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    talk to empanadamn the difara's tour guide.

Is the hommie empanadamn posted up in the BK? Never been to Difara's. Need to go.

• talk to empanadamn the difara's tour guide.

Is the hommie empanadamn posted up in the BK? Never been to Difara's. Need to go.

Oh yes you do.

It would be real gangster if you brought an ill bottle with you and cracked that schitt just for the occasion.

Oh yes you do.

It would be real gangster if you brought an ill bottle with you and cracked that schitt just for the occasion.

Is that cool? Cause I'm a fool like that. I would do some shit like that! LOL. Is it byob in Difara's?

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I just touched down mere hours ago. Holler at me Chan. Sheep hit me on the hip. Big thangs pappin

plaese to send me your cell number...

b

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    dom is cool w/ bringing your own wine. Obviously bring your own corkscrew and glasses if you find plastic unacceptable.

Expect to wait an hour plus around meal times. It will ruin pizza for you the rest of your life, be forewarned.

thank you to American Airlines loosing my 2 bags...

I am in New York with nothin' but my handluggage which was just records...

They said they "located" one, but the other is missing.

Anyways, there is my rant for today.... Paycheck, etc.... I'll be seein' ya'll in a few hours...

peace.

• Sorry about the baggage... had my own mishaps with American Airlines recently... worst carrier by far.

See ya in a bit - I'm just having me morning coffee and then I'll hop on down to the shop.

• dayumn. Sorry to hear that. It's kinda crazy how common this is. Is it THAT easy to lose peoples big ass baggage? Or is it just shady ass people doing these jobs and jacking peoples shit?

dayumn. Sorry to hear that. It's kinda crazy how common this is. Is it THAT easy to lose peoples big ass baggage? Or is it just shady ass people doing these jobs and jacking peoples shit?

Yeah, and to top it off, I got my bags just then... 30 hours late... 2am in the morning, it turns up and my $400 balleriffic suitcase that I've used for the past 3 years has been ripped apart by the "TSA", I'm talking the whole combination lock and key lock being ripped out by pliers and rendered me with a shell with packing tape wrapped around it to hold it together, and no way to lock it, which is a mad headache for me right now... Anyone with a suitcase for sale or trade holla. I ain't even checked to see if anything is missing...

Stupid airport security. In Australia they urge you to lock your suitcase for security purposes, but you get to America and they savage it off... because it's dangerous. Make up your fuckin' minds already. YES I AM MAD, I get it to a certain point, but when I reported my bags missing. I offered to provide the keys and combination, but the lady just waved her hand like "nahhhhh... it's ok".

Thanks for hearing my rant.

Bevan

p.s. Johnny, I'll be there in the afternoon, if not Sunday... check ur PMs...