prize czech ?

billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Can I get a on the (still sealed) Mt. San Antonio College - Lizard Power ?plaese thx

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I've sold them (not sealed) for about $25 in the past. Not terribly rare. One or two OK tracks.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I got about 4 copies of that, and an associates degree in radio television and film from there (fair conditon)

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    OK, thanks. I like the back cover where the various band members wear shirts with their favorite jazz artists names printed on the front. For instance, the drummer is wearing a "Buddy Rich" shirt.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    I've sold them (not sealed) for about $25 in the past. Not terribly rare. One or two OK tracks.

Needs a soundclip when you sell it - I've had a copy knocking around for a while at $25, not sealed. Polished production and 1 decent track on there.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts

Needs a soundclip when you sell it - I've had a copy knocking around for a while at $25, not sealed. Polished production and 1 decent track on there.

Either of you have any of this recorded already? I wouldn't mind hearing the decent tracks off it.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    Either of you have any of this recorded already? I wouldn't mind hearing the decent tracks off it.

Can't help you out for a couple of weeks yet....don't have my computer with the clips on here in the UK. No worries when I get back, though.

I appreciate it.