diggin in your own stash

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
plaese to post a tune you slept on in your own records....Bobby Taylor and the Vancouvers "I Heard it through the Grapevine"..this version is fire ,the rest of the LP isnt my bag("day by day or never" and "if you love her" are pretty cool though)... but this alone(well and the fact Chong is on the LP, I mean, who can hate on Chong?)lets it stay in the keeper pile...

Comments

• Options
    plaese to post a tune you slept on in your own records....

Bobby Taylor and the Vancouvers "I Heard it through the Grapevine"..this version is fire ,the rest of the LP isnt my bag("day by day or never" and "if you love her" are pretty cool though)... but this alone(well and the fact Chong is on the LP, I mean, who can hate on Chong?)lets it stay in the keeper pile...

I wanted to start a thread like this on record day, but couldn't back it up since I hadnt dug in my own stash in awhile. I got boxes that I haven't looked in in 3 or 4 years and have been in the process of moving them into my house for the past year. One of our bigger dudes on here looked into a couple of my crates and in 2 minutes pulled heat I didn't even know I owned, that's how bad my organization skills are.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    One of our bigger dudes on here looked into a couple of my crates and in 2 minutes pulled heat I didn't even know I owned, that's how bad my organization skills are.
    Ain't that's always how it goes down? One of your hommies come through,
    raid your collection only to find some fire.

I know that's what I do every time I visit my brother.

• Simtec & Wylie - Can't Break Away on Shama records