Please use f**cking asterisks...

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
in your thread titles. My office just installed WebWasher as a proxy, so when I try to read that "You ever considered f---ing up a record on purpose?" thread, I get this message:The page was classified as sexual, erotic or adult content (70% probability overall) which is not allowed by your administrator at this time.[/b]It's funny...it seems like it doesn't filter the content of actual posts, just thread titles.Thanks in advance for helping me through my workday.

Comments

• in your thread titles. My office just installed WebWasher as a proxy, so when I try to read that "You ever considered f---ing up a record on purpose?" thread, I get this message:

The page was classified as sexual, erotic or adult content (70% probability overall) which is not allowed by your administrator at this time.[/b]

It's funny...it seems like it doesn't filter the content of actual posts, just thread titles.

Thanks in advance for helping me through my workday.

In all fairness, there was some penis measuring going on in that thread

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    in your thread titles. My office just installed WebWasher as a proxy, so when I try to read that "You ever considered f---ing up a record on purpose?" thread, I get this message:

The page was classified as sexual, erotic or adult content (70% probability overall) which is not allowed by your administrator at this time.[/b]

It's funny...it seems like it doesn't filter the content of actual posts, just thread titles.

you mean p*nis right?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    in your thread titles. My office just installed WebWasher as a proxy, so when I try to read that "You ever considered f---ing up a record on purpose?" thread, I get this message:

you mean p*nis right?

Better say R*chard just to be safe.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    oh g*d, soulstrut is officially PG-13

• oh g*d, soulstrut is officially PG-13

That doesn't mean superpoaster is going to be allowed back does it? (runs and hides)

• Just to clarifying: I think you can spell out all the F**king swear words you want in your posts.

It's just the thread titles/subject lines that get the pages blocked.

• THE TERRORISTS HAVE WON.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Ask nicely and maybe we'll oblige you f**cking UFC loving f***.

JUST KIDDING.

Who's winning in the Silva/Franklin rematch?

• SILVA, I hope.

• Shouldn't the solution to this be not "curse less" but "surf soulstrut at your job less"?

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Shouldn't the solution to this be not "curse less" but "surf soulstrut at your job less"?

• Shouldn't the solution to this be not "curse less" but "surf soulstrut at your job less"?