kon & amir- on track - the bronx.... Vinyl or Cd?

matamaticmatamatic 488 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Anyone got this yet? If so does the cd have any extras that the vinyl doesn't?Trying to get this later today...

Comments

• 3x vinyl...different songs, edits in full...the cd is mixed. vinyl is very limited.

• the cd has three exclusive tracks that aren't on the vinyl, the 3Lp has 7 tracks that aren't on the cd, and the 7" has two tracks that aren't the cd or 3lp...hope that helps! by the way, thanks in adavnce for coping either one.

amir

• by the way, all three dropped today
    amir

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    yea but where can we get all 3

im fucking lazy

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    yea but where can we get all 3

im fucking lazy

I'm sayin'.

• yea but where can we get all 3

Do you know who has the 7" in the UK/Europe ? Copped the K.O.D. one from Rootdown last time but they have since gone under...

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i want the 7", the 3X LP and the CD....but i dont want to leave my house OR go to 3 diff spots

• well, dustygroove.com has all three and juno.co.uk will have all three as well. Other than, I have to do some research on who has what..let me get back to ya'll. By the way, thanks for supporting Kon and I..it' much appreciated!!!

peace,
    Amir

• Any tips on Tokyo options? DMR, Tribe, or Disk Union locations?

• all three should have what you're looking for and also manhattan records as well.

amir

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Thank God for Kon & Amir.

This shit sounds DOPE.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

This shit sounds DOPE.

What happened to the clip?!

Tease.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

This shit sounds DOPE.

What happened to the clip?!

Tease.

Here's the OG:

and here's what I was fuckin' with tonight. All live, but I still have to add the synths and percussion and all that.

You can learn alot from re-making a song. But this is just the framework right here.

• and here's what I was fuckin' with tonight. All live, but I still have to add the synths and percussion and all that.

You can learn alot from re-making a song. But this is just the framework right here.

Nice touch on the brushes D!

• yo, day u re-make of this song is def. good man...yo, hit me on the pm I need to holla at u about your re-make..I may wanna do something with it. I'll explain when you pm me.

amir

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    this does sound really good, preboo at labcabin.

• by the way, what do people think of the off track album? as always any feedback is welcomed

amir

• My boy ordered the wax and the 7" for me. Just got it but i'm out of town and can't check it out till monday. I did check out that k-swiss podcast that was posted up here and I'm feeling that shit. Much respect....

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Damn I just woke up and the first thing I thought was "did I get faded and post that sketch last night?!"

Drunken posting = I'm gonna take it down until it's more complete.

• i'm coping this tonight as well as Ohmega Watts new release.

damn, now I gotta decide wheter vinyl or cd.

Y'ALL MAKING IT HARD FOR A CONSUMER!

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    by the way, what do people think of the off track album? as always any feedback is welcomed

amir

I haven't heard the cd version but I have the LP. I think it's a great comp= all the tracks are solid. My only criticism is the genres seem a little out of balance. It's really heavy on the disco tracks (which is why I bought it), so the latin and jazz songs seem kinda out of place to me. I haven't heard your on track series though so this might be standard, and maybe if I heard the songs in their mixed context I wouldn't feel this way. It's really a nice comp though, I got some songs I've never heard and some great edits of tracks that I can't afford.

Sound quality is good for an lp too.