Any good spots out in MODESTO for Records?

MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
I know of Salty's but any other well hidden spots???? How about cities near by??? Please help I need records I only have one crate and would like to build on my collection

Comments

• Just ask the gal at Salty's if you can look through the back room...she will be more than happy to let you have a run of the place.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Just ask the gal at Salty's if you can look through the back room...she will be more than happy to let you have a run of the place.

You trying to set Mangoman up to catch a bad one?

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    Where's Saltys????!!!???

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    Where's Saltys????!!!???

modesto

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    Where's Saltys????!!!???

modesto

and theres this awesome diner about 10 or 15 blocks... umm... south? its a white painted diner... that is pretty damn good... great food and the counter staff is great!

so the next anniversary you and the wife are going to modesto? waaaaay sexier than san francisco... maybe you can reach out to davesrecords... hes in merced and can maybe hip you to the shops out there...

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    Who is the Troll?

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    All yall crazy numbskulls is making me laugh LOL HHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! Is Dave really in Merced? I thought he was out in THE VALLEY like with a spoon of [email]recrods@![/email]

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    Who is the Troll?

worst name for dude ever... first off hes passed away some years back... secondly his collection is gone and has been bought by many people but i think mike vegh bought a majority of it... josh was friends with him for quite some years and i believe beni and my partner osamu as well... he had a large collection of LPs, 12s, 45s, acetates, etc...

now that ive answered this question in the forum i will stop answering this question via PM's to me... thank you very much... you have all been taught a very valuable record history question... all donations can be Paypaled to: [email]vinylarc@hotmail.com[/email]

dont forget to grab your homework sheet on the way out...