everybody needs to just use divshare or something

akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
BECAUSE its so fucking annoying when you go to download something and its that "please wait 45 seconds" "youve exceeded your download limit" "you can only download one file at a time" "please upgrade to a MAX account" shit. what the hell, is there really an advantage to these members-only upload sites? i guess i just dont get it.i dont mean on here either, i mean everywhere, music blogs, wherever you can download something...that shit irks me beyond belief.

Comments

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    I paid the money for rapidshare on record day. It was worth it.

• BECAUSE its so fucking annoying when you go to download something and its that "please wait 45 seconds" "youve exceeded your download limit" "you can only download one file at a time" "please upgrade to a MAX account" shit. what the hell, is there really an advantage to these members-only upload sites? i guess i just dont get it.

i dont mean on here either, i mean everywhere, music blogs, wherever you can download something...that shit irks me beyond belief.

yeah i feel this but it should be with zshare. Its easier to get multiple downloads at once. Divshare craps out after like 3 or 4 at once. Then you have to reload the pages to get it to download.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    Yeah... I got a rapidshare account also. There is just sooo much out there using it. Plus, it allows me to max out my dl rate which is about 900 KB/s.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    BECAUSE its so fucking annoying when you go to download something and its that "please wait 45 seconds" "youve exceeded your download limit" "you can only download one file at a time" "please upgrade to a MAX account" shit. what the hell, is there really an advantage to these members-only upload sites? i guess i just dont get it.

i dont mean on here either, i mean everywhere, music blogs, wherever you can download something...that shit irks me beyond belief.

yeah i feel this but it should be with zshare. Its easier to get multiple downloads at once. Divshare craps out after like 3 or 4 at once. Then you have to reload the pages to get it to download.

really? theres been points where ive downloaded about 18 albums simultaneously off divshare and had no problems at all...

• when divshare mp3s are embedded in a thread i have no problem, but when i have to go to the site it keeps trying to install something and wants me to insert some microsoft cd and when i cancel out it crashes all my IE windows. but i have no problem uploading at all. weird.

• divshare is quality and i use it quite a bit, but for longevity and the crowd pleaser is MassMirror. options for all!

/a