George Bush Talks

LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
I forgot Sept 11th...Now that Bush has reminded me I am happy with any thing he does.

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    [charlie brown's teacher's voice]Wah WHAH WHA WHAHHH WAH WHA WHA WHA WHA WHA WHAH WHA WAHHH[/charlie brown's teacher's voice]

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    [charlie brown's teacher's voice]Wah WHAH WHA WHAHHH WAH WHA WHA WHA WHA WHA WHAH WHA WAHHH terrorist 9/11 terrorist 9/11 terrorist 9/11 terrorist 9/11 terrorist 9/11 terrorist 9/11. Freedom & God Bless[/charlie brown's teacher's voice]

• [charlie brown's teacher's voice]Wah WHAH WHA WHAHHH WAH WHA WHA WHA WHA WHA WHAH WHA WAHHH terrorist 9/11 terrorist 9/11 terrorist 9/11 terrorist 9/11 terrorist 9/11 terrorist 9/11. Freedom & God Bless[/charlie brown's teacher's voice]

works like a charm. i hope someday he really has to account for this in front of the god he professes to believe in.

• anyone see that episode of daily show after the state of the union where they kept score of uses of the word "freedom" and one other word.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    anyone see that episode of daily show after the state of the union where they kept score of uses of the word "freedom" and one other word.

You should watch the next one with some friends. Each person gets a word "freedom" "Terrorist" "hard work".

For each time Bush utters your word you take a shot of tequila.

Dan

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    If you just read the trascript you'd think it was someone from the middle east talking about us. "People in power with out any accountablity" etc.....

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Osama who?

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    In the Amharic language (Ethiopia)

Asama = pig

• I forgot Sept 11th...

Now that Bush has reminded me I am happy with any thing he does.

Yeah, right.

You can't say that stupid fuck doesn't have his eyes on the prize. He's like a three year old that learned a song and now won't stop singing it (over and over again). Disgusting.