RECORD DAY b-sides, remixes, etc. (hip hop)

Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
This is my first record day contribution. I was around for some before, but was more of a casual lurker and probably felt intimidated as to whether or not I had anything worth contributing. Now I don't care so much. I made this cd of b-sides, remixes, etc. for myself. I just wanted to be able to listen to all of them without having to pull out each 12 inch. It's not mixed or anything, just the full songs. I'm sure there's a song or two in here that someone wants.http://www.zshare.net/download/3775314cc993ee/1. Ronnie Gee intro2. Ahmad, Ras Kass, and Saafir - "Come Widdit"3. Erule - "Listen Up"4. Gang Starr - "The ? Remainz"5. Grand Puba - "Mind Your Business"6. Jungle Brothers - "On The Road Again (Q-tip remix)"7. Tha Pharcyde - "Ya Mama (remix)"8. The Roots - "Silent Treatment (Black Thought's '87 You and Yours mix)"9. Common - "The Bitch In Yoo"10. Del - "Eye Examination"11. KRS One -"Hip Hop vs. Rap (Spinbad remix)"12. Main Source - "Breaks the Atom"13. Nas - "It Ain't to Tell (Large Professor remix)"14. Diamond D - "Sally Got A One Track Mind (Showbiz Remix)"15. Organized Konfusion - "Bring It On (Buckwild Remix)"16. Raekwon - "Rainy Dayz (remix)"17. ATCQ - "If The Papes Come"18. Showbiz and AG -"Silence Of The Lambs (remix)"19. De La Soul - "Ego Trippin' part three"I labeled the artist as "record day" because I hate having seperate artists come up for compilations in itunes. The song title has the artist and son title as listed above.If you want them all to fall under the individual artists you can change it. This way they'll all stay together under one listing.

Comments

• Main Source - "Atom"
    I don't know why I wrote "breaks the atom"

oops, I wrote the tracklist from my head last night and I guess I wasn't paying attention.