YoYoYo! Can I Get A Quick FIVE Before Record Day?!

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
5. Machete poster[/b] Ain't nothin' fuckin' with Trejo, hoLmes. Nothin'.4. Bloodstone's "Natural High"[/b]I loved this song when it'd come on while Moms was cleaning the house BITD, I loved it when Yv*tte aka Dandee One the little tagbanger chick I used to bust slobs with (No Crip-o) dedicated it to me on the radio way back when (of course, this was before I found out her scandalous ass lied to me about being 18 - good thing my 22 year old ass didn't get my hunch on with her!) and I love it now. Classic.3. Twista's "Well It's Time" produced by Kanye [/b]The loveliest combination of sample and synth that I've heard in quite a while. (What's that vocal from?!)4. Self-Restraint[/b]Walked away from a situation in which a bangin' PYT came at me on an aggressive "get some" mission. Girl used to kick it with a dude I know and supposedly my dude is still feelin' her. It didn't quite feel right so I did what I had to do and walked away, son. Gotta admit though...damn it feels good to see people up on it. Oh well, that shit was too easy anyways. I LOVE the chase.5. Trippin' Out[/b]I'm 'bout to kick it proper with somebody I never ever ever thought I'd be kickin' it proper with, and it's seriously gonna be a trip for me in more ways than one. Funny thing is...I know that I won't be the only one buggin' off this. My people, hold on.

Comments

• Wow, it's kind of sickening that Kanye's inspiration goes as deep as an indie track from 2004. I'm assuming (by the length of the song) that it's a mix tape track, but still! Sheer laziness.

For the record, I love Feist, mac commercials and all. Her voice and her live performance are great. Seek her out.

Song Sampled from Feist - Gatekeeper

--
    3. Twista's "Well It's Time" produced by Kanye
    The loveliest combination of sample and synth that I've heard in quite a while. (What's that vocal from?!)

• I'm 'bout to kick it proper with somebody I never ever ever thought I'd be kickin' it proper with, and it's seriously gonna be a trip for me in more ways than one. Funny thing is...I know that I won't be the only one buggin' off this.

Why would anybody be buggin'? We all saw it coming.

"Hermie I can't wait to kick it with you either! Smooches!"

• Options
    ....most perplexing 2:30am phone call ever.

• 5. Trippin' Out[/b]
    I'm 'bout to kick it proper with somebody I never ever ever thought I'd be kickin' it proper with, and it's seriously gonna be a trip for me in more ways than one. Funny thing is...I know that I won't be the only one buggin' off this. My people, hold on.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

• cascas 1,484 Posts

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    ayyyyyyyyyy huey

• dayday 9,611 Posts

b/w

• Motherfucking Cas kilteded that shit!!!

Popped into a comedy club in Greenwich Village last night and CHRIS FUCKIN' ROCK showed up!!!

Friggy fresh!

Danny Krivit and Bobbito tonight. Worrrrrd up!

• Options
    Danny Krivit and Bobbito tonight. Worrrrrd up

Great. Another night where I have to explain to my ladyfriend why someone named "Hotsauce Herm" is texting me at 2:30am. "It's nothing baby, just some guy I know from the internet, he's in town vacationing along with some girl I know from the internet...I know it's wierd...you met Jonny right? They're like Jonny, but Vietnamexican. No, I never met them. Go back to sleep, I got work in the morning. It's the time difference, they probably still think it's 6pm or something, or whatever time it is in Arizona. What's on Cinemax?".

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    haha, I slept right through that text. Thanks, Ambien.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Danny Krivit and Bobbito tonight. Worrrrrd up!

I was gonna hit that up, but then I got stuck at the office.

• Danny Krivit and Bobbito tonight. Worrrrrd up!

I was gonna hit that up, but then I got stuck at the office.

the mind boggles and picturing the boy dancing to house.

• 5. Machete poster[/b]

spoof that i wish was a movie

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    last I heard it's gonna be a straight to dvd movie.

• Danny Krivit and Bobbito tonight. Worrrrrd up

Great. Another night where I have to explain to my ladyfriend why someone named "Hotsauce Herm" is texting me at 2:30am. "It's nothing baby, just some guy I know from the internet, he's in town vacationing along with some girl I know from the internet...I know it's wierd...you met Jonny right? They're like Jonny, but Vietnamexican. No, I never met them. Go back to sleep, I got work in the morning. It's the time difference, they probably still think it's 6pm or something, or whatever time it is in Arizona. What's on Cinemax Skinemax?[/b]".

Real Headz Know...

Sorry, Sween. I always forget to consider the time difference when calling other areas. Are you sure it was a LADYfriend, though? The fact that you were having "throat problems" leads me to believe otherwise.