mody-vation ghetto kung fu mp3 request-phil la o..

kalakala 3,361 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
soulphilly headz? funky16 corners?who got dat.......?a preclude to record day anyone got thisits one of the few phil la o soul tracks to escape my clutches and keep me from completeing the discographyhow bad can it be with a title like that....

Comments

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Ghetto Kung Fu you say?

IMG SRC=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/ytotani/P1000680.jpg width=400>

• who got dat.......?

a prelude to record day

its one of the few phil la o soul tracks to escape my clutches and keep me from completeing the discography
    how bad can it be with a title like that....

I have it. Not that rare, and not that good, IMO. It should be pretty easy to find online, I would imagine.

I'll trade you my copy for your copy of the Imperial Cs.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

who got dat.......?

a preclude to record day

its one of the few phil la o soul tracks to escape my clutches and keep me from completeing the discography

I have it. Not that rare, and not that good, IMO. It should be pretty easy to find online, I would imagine.

i just found and ordered a copy for 5.77 us plus shipping
    i found an acetate of the imperial cs and the helene smith -together in the same box for 2 bucks each
    best find of the summer

• who got dat.......?

a preclude to record day

i just found and ordered a copy for 5.77 us plus shipping
    i found an acetate of the imperial cs and the helene smith -together in the same box for 2 bucks each
    best find of the summer

Is this the polite way of telling me you are not down to trade?

Which Helene Smith? Aren't there like 4 or 5 on the label?

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    i don't remember the title off hand but it had a loud ass break on it

• soul

philly headz? funky16 corners?
    who got dat.......?

a preclude to record day
    anyone got this

I have this, and if memory serves it's a European track (German?), licensed/released by Phil L.A. of Soul, and ultimately, not very good.