DC heads (graff related)

ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
I'm going to be up in DC on Saturday. A couple times I've been up there and found a spot with 2 long tunnels that looked like it had been getting bombed for years. Even saw a "Cool Disco Dan" near the ceiling. Anyway I'm not sure if this is DC's "Wall of Fame" or whatever.. Can someone hit me up on the pm and help me find this spot again via the Metro? I can find it in a car with a bit of driving around but no idea how to get there on the subway.I think this is the spot:http://ecomm.ccs.com:88/ccd/genericContent.do?oid=122217

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Lefant Plaza metro station.

that used to be DC's hall of fame, but they build some ugly condo above it now. i'm sure it doesnt have the same dark days, heroine haven vibe it used to.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    btw. i'll be playing in dc 3 nights this weekend. check the announcement section.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Word thanks man..

• Lefant Plaza metro station.

that used to be DC's hall of fame, but they build some ugly condo above it now. i'm sure it doesnt have the same dark days, heroine haven vibe it used to.

yeah I someone told me they put cameras up there. I haven't been to the wall of fame in a minute.

always funny watching dudes shoot up into their dicks while your trying to paint.