Indiana, Ohio or Kentucky digging?

DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Next week I'll be driving from Washington, DC to Bloomington, IN and back to DJ at the Lotus International Music Festival - http://www.lotusfest.org/LotusFestivalMain.html (thanks to Soul Strut for the gig I might add). I'm going to take the direct route on the way out there (Morganton, Columbus, Dayton, Indy, Bloomington) but I'm trying to figure out the coolest (ie. best digging) way to go back. It'll be on a Saturday. Probably only be able to do a few stops. Options include:1) back through Indy, Dayton, Columbus2) Cincinatti, Columbus3) Louisville, Lexington, Charleston, WVAny thoughts? Feel free to PM if you like. Will show you around DC if you ever make it here

Comments

• Ill be spinning with you...I was about to post this same thing, but looking for digging spots in southern Illinois...
    likewise folks, Ill show you around Memphis if you ever wanna look for records here...

• empty your PMs, I treid to message ya back but it said you were all filled up

• columus has a good store: used kids records, plus two or three other shops on the same street.

man, just hit some flea markets on saturdya/sunday and stick to the backroads for the thrifts, thats all i got

• Yo, PM me if your gonna be in Nap...I'll take you to a few spots.

• (thanks to Soul Strut for the gig I might add).

Yes, Thanks strut!