autographed bollywood LPs

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
I dont know anything about bollywood LPs, just bought a few off of ebay.in. They were cheap (buy it now 159.00 rupies, $3USD) and I just got them. Next level pakaging, package was wrapped in cotton cloth. But one of the LPs, "Hum Kisise Kum Naheen" is autographed by Asha Bolshe,Nasir Husain(director), Tariq, and Kaajal Kiran(stars of the movie)....is there a market for bollywood autographs?

Comments

• did you ever get those Miki MP3s? hit me with an email Marco...

• I don't know about the Bollywood autograph market, but that is one dope soundtrack regardless.

On another note, that movie played at this year's Bollywood at the Park in Prospect Park BK. They played it on a huge screen at full volume. Movie was very entertaining.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    I don't know about the Bollywood autograph market, but that is one dope soundtrack regardless.

On another note, that movie played at this year's Bollywood at the Park in Prospect Park[/b] BK. They played it on a huge screen at full volume. Movie was very entertaining.

how do i not know about this?!?!?!

• I think its only the second or third one they've done. It was on a Friday night (Aug 10 I belive), it was wet out and there weren't a lot of people, but it was cool nonetheless. Its part of the Summer Concert series, funny I plugged it at the "Free Summer Concerts" thread at the begining of the summer!

• I know a couple of Indians that used to collect autographs from bollywood celebrities. They had the usual autographs on pictures, but also a fair share of autographed soundtracks. I've seen a couple of autographed LPs for sale as well. Probably they just used the LP sleeves for autographs due to the lack of usual small size film posters? I doubt that this is a big market, but who knows...

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Anyone know a good website to learn about bollywood records? Some stuff I've heard has been amazing but when it comes to bollywood soundtracks, I don't know shit from shynola.