Stop sayiong your own name (MJG R)

hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Is anyone else annoyed that this dude, without fail, says his name every time he raps:I'm MJ don't make me/pull the strap out this cabinetMJG et cetera,I hat this, and he has sick cadence too, so it just ruins a good rap experience.

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    No.

• This phenomenon has always been a major problem with rap... the elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about. Thank you for having the courage to address it.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    This phenomenon has always been a major problem with rap... the elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about. Thank you for having the courage to address it.

STOP TRYING TO APPLY YOUR EURO-ARTISTIC SENSIBILITIES THAT FAVOR ABSTRACTION TO SOMETHING SO REMOTELY DETATCHED FROM YOUR ROOM FULL OF MIRRORS!!!

• This phenomenon has always been a major problem with rap... the elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about. Thank you for having the courage to address it.

STOP TRYING TO APPLY YOUR EURO-ARTISTIC SENSIBILITIES THAT FAVOR ABSTRACTION TO SOMETHING SO REMOTELY DETATCHED FROM YOUR ROOM FULL OF MIRRORS!!!

I agree with Marco... though it's mainly to annoy you....

• DETATCHED

Disconnected from his local Merriam-Webster experience. Next.