would you kind sirs plaese name this beat for me?

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
common electro-era jam, i just don't think i ever knew what the name of this schitt is. if anyone can help you'd make me so very happy and i say why when there are so many knowledgable and warm hearted regulars right here on this forum who would love to help a fellow member of the human family by spreading their musical wisdom mcnuggets unconditionally?

Comments

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    Wish I could help, but - and I'm sure others must be having the same problem - Divshare isn't happening for me at all right now, and hasn't been for a couple of weeks.

• Wish I could help, but - and I'm sure others must be having the same problem - Divshare isn't happening for me at all right now, and hasn't been for a couple of weeks.

hmmm.... yes, i see. i always knew divshare was wack. when i get home i'll up it on zshizzle (their popups are pretty damn sickening too but hey, whatrya gonna do)

until then, i'll describe the beat for you- it's like some 1982 electro-ish schitt and it's like WAAAO-wu wu (synth) boomp bu champ boomp boomp titit boomp boomp bu champ (drums) WAAAO-wu wu (synth again) boomp bu champ boomp boomp titit boomp boomp bu champ (drums again) and so on... something like that. one of those champs or titits might be a little wrong, just trying to recreate from memory

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    Maybe post it on that place I pointed you to. Some big electro headz on there.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    Divshare's working again now, so I can happily inform you that this is "Pleasure Boys" by Visage.