Options

Treasure Island Last Night

edited September 2007 in Strut Central
hi,the line-up was diverse for the first day of the treasure island music festival in the bay. zero-emissions buses transported us from at&t park to the island. honeycut was performing when i got there an I thought they were fun and talented. cut chemists truely appears to crate dig like none-other. he was fresh, energetic, and facetious up on the stage there. he accutely shredded pretty hard on his little americma flag 45. the video they ran on the back drop was totally cool b/c it like help the audience relate to the records. the strings and accordian for gotan project took the concert to the and thievery corporation had a song with an exoctic belly dancer that, for me, was . man i wish i could dance with her! i wish i could make music and entertain as well as them.

Comments

• sergserg 682 Posts
    it was fun but there was a little to much circus/rave shit going on out there

• I think Gotan project kicked the most ass. The strings, grand piano, and acordian sounded hot!

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I wanted to go to see Shadow and Cut Chemist but didn't want to pay that much to wait around for all the other groups who I had minimal interest in hearing. Working in college radio makes me so sick of indie-hipster-electronica-mashup-rock bullshit.