can you teach me how to do the CUPID SHUFFLE???

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
i felt like partying tonight but i need to know the latest moves... i'm old and but i hear that this particular dance is for the old folks too! can anyone here help me? i want to learn now kick now kick now kick now kick

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

• no, i mean i want PERSONAL lessons. you have to show me how to do it yourself. faux?

• also, can you do it to other songs other than the Cupid song? Right now i'm jammin' to T-Pain's album (that HIV song was a serious bummer... almost got me out of my partying mood but I quickly fast forwarded it)... i am ready to get it in, shawty!

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    My roommate is the A&R on the project. I'm not kidding.

• My roommate is the A&R on the project. I'm not kidding.

I'm surprised you would live in the same house with someone who's clearly at least partially responsible for preventing the music from advancing.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    My roommate is the A&R on the project. I'm not kidding.

I'm surprised you would live in the same house with someone who's clearly at least partially responsible for preventing the music from advancing.

right, and believe me - because of that awesome joke you just made - I woke up to the irony of the whole thing. good one!

• My roommate is the A&R on the project. I'm not kidding.

right, and believe me - because of that awesome joke you just made - I woke up to the irony of the whole thing. good one!

I wonder if they said the same thing about Chubby Checker when he made that silly twist song?

• I wish people would actually try to do this stuff in the clubs I go to. People would look at me like an idiot if I broke out the Cupid Shuffle -- even if the song was playing!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Faux Rillz, in your prime, how well were you able to do the Harlem Shake?

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I mix em all up and do a combination of the cupid shuffle and the harlem shake = the "Cupid Shake" then bust into the "Running Patch" a combo of the running man and cabbage patch.