Jonny Paycheck and Donger Birthday Bonanza

DongerDonger 854 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Yo, I had mad fun last night! dr browncelsray had me so open, that I was House battling any innocent bystander, or poor soul on their way to the bathroom. "Jack Jack Jack Your Body..."Anyone have pics? I seem to remember flashes of light while I was DJ'ing. But that also could have been some weird side effect of mixing wine, a couple of glasses of champagne, several rum & cokes, and a shot of whiskey.Paycheck, my gal and I seem to remember laughing a lot with you and your gal outside, before we got into a cab feeling nice and fuzzy.P.S. When I got home, I still had to blow chunks of cupcake out of my nose.

Comments

• Options
    It sucked I had to leave right as you were dropping your first record, but no way would I have made it back to LI. Nights like that make me wish I was still 23!

Celray definitely killed it. Everyone there was well on their way to the nice and toasty and it was good to stop by and wish the two of you a happy birthday.

And yes, Donger had the prime spot where no one could walk by without having to battle the god!

• Bestest night evar. I had such a good time. The one Hoody Allen came through and straight bodied it like it wasn't nothing. I'm a little worse for wear but that scotch and that cuban and that huge azz joint had me on TILT.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    that huge azz joint had me on TILT.

it's quite possible that that was a bad end of the night decision.

HAPY BIRTHDAY, HERMANO!

• happy birthday donger

lets see some pics!

• that huge azz joint had me on TILT.

Oh no, it was perfect!!

• that huge azz joint had me on TILT.

Oh no, it was perfect!!

In a weird way, both of you guys are right.

I'm on my way to buy a family size Gatorade and some empanadas.

• This was by far the most fun I've had in a bar since I got sober.

• Happy birfday man!

Dress

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    happy belated birfday senor pinche pollo