i'm still at work. (NOW AT HOME)

kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
goodbye, friday night.someone in another continent, commiserate with a foll stuck at work on a Friday night.

Comments

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    puring some out for a homie. i had to do that shit a few fridays go, at the office til 11. not fun.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    that sucks.
    where do you work?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    yeah fuck working at night. when i had to work at night a lot before i would try to fool myself into thinking i was all good cos i was saving money but fuck that.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    goodbye, friday night.

someone in another continent, commiserate with a foll stuck at work on a Friday night.

dude, you are not alone and whats worse is I had tickets to the Dodger game tonight. Instead I'm in the office working on scripts and won;t be outta here for at least another hour.

I'll miss you Friday

• Bill B don't play. That presser today was a hoot. I can't help but kinda like the automaton.

• Bill B don't play. That presser today was a hoot. I can't help but kinda like the automaton.

What were mofos expecting on that shit? Fuck them...ask about the chargers, or step. Gotdamn, those pool motherfuckers shoula known better than anyone else.

I got out by 11:30, home in time to listen to the Sox melt down, and catch the Soup rerun.

Here's the thing...My job is engaging, and I ain't mad at that; i've worked in an office, and I fell into making some television, which I'm good at, and keeps my mind racing.

AT THE SAME TIME, the occasional slow evening ain't too much to ask, no? Damn, these weeks are a grrrrrrind.

Enough bitching. I'm luckier than most, and I'm at home with a beautiful wife in bed, and the Coup playing on my turntable, and my parents showing up in the morning to take me out to breakfast. I'm a lucky man, and I should complain less.

Hey y'all...ENJOY YOUR WeEkEND! Sorry to show up so late.

• goodbye, friday night.

someone in another continent, commiserate with a foll stuck at work on a Friday night.

dude, you are not alone and whats worse is I had tickets to the Dodger game tonight. Instead I'm in the office working on scripts and won;t be outta here for at least another hour.

I'll miss you Friday

Yo, man...

I'll throw this in as a PS- I DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG what your job is up on these days. You're making some BIG moves, man. You throw in a few more of these fridays, and you're going to pay off *free month on the beach* coupons a few years down the road. Keep the head up, and your nose to the grind, and the GOOD SHIP GUZZO will be pulling into port before you can say, 'Get me a Coffee!'

What were mofos expecting on that shit? Fuck them...ask about the chargers, or step. Gotdamn, those pool motherfuckers shoula known better than anyone else.

Cmon man....the fans got a right to know more. Like that cryptic statement said it all. STep back a lil' and think about it......

Now, if he don't wanna speak on it, that's up to him.

I just thought the exchanges were hilarious either way.