Garden Variety Soul Mix (mp3)

PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
needed to get another one of these out of the system. Put a couple of those cool old Miracles tracks on there after Hook_Up mentioned the Cookin' With LP recently.DOWNLOAD IT HEREThe Originals - Baby I'm For RealDee Dee Warwick - Foolish FoolBarbara Mason - Yes I'm ReadyThe Esquires - Everybody's LaughingThe Chantels - Look in My EyesThe Toys - DesertedPatty Drew - Turn AwayBilly McGregor - Mr ShyWalter Jackson - Uphill Climb To The BottomMidnight Movers Unltd - Lost For WordsO.V. Wright - I'm Going Home (To Live With God)Tommy Johnson & Elegance - Take Me BackFreda Payne - Easiest Way To FallJonny Nash - Let's Move & Groove (Together)Brenda & The Tabulations - Dry Your EyesO'Jays - Don't You Know A True Love (When You See One)J. R. Bailey - Love Won't Wear Off (As The Years Wear On)Betty Everett - Take MeLaura Lee - Wanted: Lover, No Experience NecessaryThe Persuaders - You Must Have Put Something In Your LoveJay & Cathy's Clowns - Doin' The Best I CanBlack Velvet - An Earthquakes ComingRonnie Dyson - The Love Of A WomanThe Impressions - Long, Long WinterThe Miracles - Your LoveJames Brown & THe Famous Flames - Three Hearts In A TangleTony Northern - Covered With MoneyThe Miracles - Embraceable YouJ.R. Bailey - Love, Love, LoveJames Brown & The Famous Flames - The Soul Of J.B.

Comments

• SportCasual on the sweet soul tip. Nice mix for a mellow Friday morning.
    Are JR Bailey, and Brenda and the Tabulations 45s from 17 St? I left those and others because I'm a cheap bastard.

• Wow, I was just thinking I needed some mellow sweet soul in my life, and here it is! Thanks, dude!

- J

• That looks nice S*****, I'll be downloading when I get home.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Are JR Bailey, and Brenda and the Tabulations 45s from 17 St? I left those and others because I'm a cheap bastard.

Dude I'm way cheaper. What's on 17th St?

Next scheduled mix is Rockandrolleando. Maybe. Page me.

Thanks to everyone/anyone who's dug it. It's the follow up to this one I posted before .

• great stuff. thank you.

• Freda Payne - Easiest Way To Fall

picked this up early this summer in south park colorado, on my way to a guest ranch job. must have listened to it nearly every day, cool rhythm on this track.

thanks for the mix

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    great stuff. thank you.

• NICE. First time I think I ever heard anybody rock that Midnight Movers joint... always liked that schitt a lot

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    great stuff. thank you.

muchisimas gracias