Soulja Boy vs. Sister Souljah

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
http://www.sistersouljah.com/ Sister Souljah, hip-hop generation best selling author, activist, recording artist, and film producer, is the most powerful and meaningful person speaking to youth and students today. Her intelligence is unselfish. She shines as she offers cultural, spiritual, political, economical, practical analysis and constructive solutions with the precision of a surgeon. Souljah???s words, thoughts, lessons, and books are transforming the next generation. Once you have heard her speak, it???s impossible for you to remain the same. You???ll change the way you think, love and live.vs.http://www.souljaboytellem.com/Bio coming soon.I give Sister Souljah 5 points off the bat for not having to add "tell em" to the end of her website name.Discuss.

Comments

• i dare you to listen to her album in its entirety.

Too late. I listened to it several times when it came out. High point was telling black women to beware of feminists because all they want to do is "lick your pussy."

Too late. I listened to it several times when it came out. High point was telling black women to beware of feminists because all they want to do is "lick your pussy."

hahahahaha! awesome.

WE ARE AT WAR![/b]

I listened to it several times

was this part of some sort of feats of strength challenge?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    i dare you to listen to her album in its entirety.

But...at the time, I was lead to believe that the only reason the album bricked was racism! Surely it is a great piece of art, yes?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I liked Sister Souljah, but I also bought the Queen Mother Rage & Isis lp's

But...at the time, I was lead to believe that the only reason the album bricked was racism!

you were mislead.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    for someone who hates soulja boy, u sure post about him a lot