HAPPY ROSH HASHANAH TO THE WHOLE WORLD N' THEM

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
BIG THINGS IN 5768 FOR ALL STRUTTERS.APPLES AND HONEYS FOR DAYS.SHOFAR SO GOOD.CHALLAH BACK.

Comments

• !!!!שנה תובה

• may all my jewish brethren remain in the book of life for another year.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Here at work we call it "Rush-A-Homa" as folks leave early to be home before sundown.

Celebrate and Enjoy

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    le shanah tovah

and I'm taking this new year with a newfound look at the world and appreciation for all there is. Yom Kippur is in 10 days you best believe I'll be participating this year.

I'ma have me some tapoach ve damash tonight with my dinner

and I'm taking this new year with a newfound look at the world and appreciation for all there is. Yom Kippur is in 10 days you best believe I'll be participating this year.

(rootless how are you getting those hebrew letters?)

• le shanah tovah

I'ma have me some tapoach ve damash tonight with my dinner

(rootless how are you getting those hebrew letters?)

no doubt. last year was the first year that I really took YK seriously. I made a list of folls I had done wrong and reached out to each one. I got forgiveness from nearly everyone. there's still one outlyer that I've been really thinking aobut and I am gonna give it another try this year. I made some progress with her over the course of the year but I am still not at forgiveness level.

as for the hebrew letters, it's the power of haShem coursing through my keyboard.

• LET THE HORNS BLOW.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Happy New Year to B*n, A*am, & my other soulstrut peoples.

peace

h

• LET THE HORNS BLOW.

CRANK DAT

• SHOFAR SO GOOD.

you need to put that on a t-shirt.

i look forward to people asking me what i'm gonna do for rosh hashana every year, it gives me the opportunity to say "party like its 5678" or whatever year it is.

"rosh homah" was a good one too.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

"Dress British, think Yiddish."

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

"Dress British, think Yiddish."

Tekeah!