charity shop beats...

MightyWhiteMightyWhite 4 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
yo first post...got some charity shop beats to share... BARRY'S BEAT MACLOOPdown for that dollar bin diggin??

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    yo first post...
    got some charity shop beats to share...

BARRY'S BEAT

MACLOOP

down for that dollar bin diggin??

incredible first post...

the real question is, do you have any leacy breaks?

• Charity Shop = thrift?

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Charity Shop = thrift?

yep, like goodwill, etc.

• yeah i'm pretty sure they're the same thing... shops run by charitys that sell donated shit for not much money

as for leacy your gonna have to expand on that for me i can be a bit slow...

morricone best was nice, bit bugged sent me into a trance

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

whoo boy, the "drummer" sure gets "off beat"

• whoo boy, the "drummer" sure gets "off beat"

yeah, I was listening to that OST one day and thought I would try my hand at this "beat making" thing. I have only made a few, the whole process gets boring to me, I aint a beat maker by any stretch of the imagination. The drummer I cut/chopped is a buddy of mine, and he is a badass...I took it off one of his records and wasnt very precise in where I looped him. I made that in about 5 minutes...not tight at all...just thought I would contribute a "charity shop" beat

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

whoo boy, the "drummer" sure gets "off beat"

yeah, I was listening to that OST one day and thought I would try my hand at this "beat making" thing. I have only made a few, the whole process gets boring to me, I aint a beat maker by any stretch of the imagination. The drummer I cut/chopped is a buddy of mine, and he is a badass...I took it off one of his records and wasnt very precise in where I looped him. I made that in about 5 minutes...not tight at all...just thought I would contribute a "charity shop" beat

oh, i thought you were trying to trick people into thinking it was like that straight off the record. had me fooled off the bat but after a bit it started getting questionable...