Soul/Funk 45 Mix For Download

holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Kris Holmes & Netti Page - Soul 45 Mix Sept 07 It's been a year since I recorded a bash of 45s so I thought it was time to get down again. Involved my girlfriend too, one turntable each, only had to stop once because her brand new Bamboos - Tighten Up 45 on Kay Dee had skips in it that we couldn't fix Fun way to spend the evening. Odd numbers are her's, evens are mine. Enjoy. Tracklist is embedded under 'Lyrics' but here is is written out as well.Kris Holmes & Netti PageSoul/Funk 45 Mix September 07 (Vol.5)The Meters ??? Sehorns FarmsJohn Williams ??? A Little TighterSyl Johnson ??? Try MeLou Donaldson ??? Signifyin???Robert Parker ??? The ScratchFantastic Johnny C ??? Boogaloo Down BroadwayTina Turner ??? I Want To Take You HigherThe Chi-Lites ??? I Like Your Lovin???Kool & The Gang ??? Love The Life You LiveOtis Funkmeyer Band ??? You Hit The Spot BabyChairmen Of The Board ??? Finders KeepersChuck Rainey ??? It???s Gonna RainJames Brown ??? Money Won???t Change YouRound Robin ??? Do The SlausonRoss D. Wyllie ??? Do The UptightCliff Nobles ??? The HorseThe Stokes ??? PiecrustKing Curtis ??? Twisting TimeRay Charles ??? Something Inside MeRoy Head ??? Just A Little BitBill Cosby ??? Little Ole ManCandi Staton ??? I???m Just A PrisonerYou are sleeping if you haven't bought that Otis Funkmeyer 45 yet, very nice!

Comments

• Thanks... downloading now. I'm in love with that last track.

• Thanks for the hearty endorsement!

I'll check out the mix as soon as I can.

• Thanks for the hearty endorsement!

Thanks for the spin dude, i'm really psyched to see people enjoying the record.

i tried to download the mix but yousendit is saying you've exceeded your download limit.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Thanks for the hearty endorsement!

Thanks for the spin dude, i'm really psyched to see people enjoying the record.

i tried to download the mix but yousendit is saying you've exceeded your download limit.
    Will re-up it when I get the chance. The 45 is in my play out box for here in Auckland, I will be plugging it every chance I get. Both sides are great!

• dude I'm keen to enjoy but the 'bandwidth exceeded' things is still popping

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Well, looks like my yousendit bandwidth is screwed, thanks guys...
    Here's a divshare one try this