GRAND GROOVE w/ Just Blaze Mao APT **Sat, 9/22**

maocontentmaocontent 559 Posts
edited September 2007 in Announcements
In dayz 2 come...Details to follow...

Comments

• Next weekend. Friends & fam PM for guest list access. Strangers, acquaintances, & cheapskates email: [email]grandgroove@aptwebsite.com[/email] by Sat 6pm for reduced $ list access.
    Peas, Mao

• I'm goin. Who else? The ROC is in the building. Republic of China that is..

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Looking forward to this. Has anyone heard a Blaze set before?

• 2nite!

• MANG!

• Word!

Dress

• Thanks again to all who repped! Good times indeed.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Thanks again to all who repped! Good times indeed.

Glad to see everyone who came out, especially the guests from the West!

Blaze played a great set and we all mashed it out during the Freeway mini-mix.

Great night.

• it got really hype around 3:30am. that's usually when i'm asleep! lots of fun last night, it was nice to hear SS folks yell in real time! also was surprised to hear just blaze throw down some classic house tracks.

great to see lots of east coast strutters finally

dstil808
    chairman mao
    empanadamn
    drewnice
    bthav
    jp
    faux_rillz

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I am looking forward to your gig in Toronto this week.

• I am looking forward to your gig in Toronto this week.

Me too!

Any T.Dot heads please do come thru. Friday night @ Super Market w/ the Movement Collective. Should be fun.

Toronto's a lovely city. Up here now doing RBMA stuff. Hope the nice weather holds up.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    if you're willing to ball, I recommend you eat at Lai Wah Heen at the Metropolitan Hotel. It's the best Cantonese food in N. America. In my humble opinion, Toronto has the best Cantonese food outside of HK. Alas, a lot of it is in the suburbs. Just like all the good Chinese in nyc is up in Flushing.

http://www.metropolitan.com/lwh/

Have you heard the movement dudes play before? I think you'll find that Toronto has a much more European scene in music than say New York.

hope you enjoy the city.

• Listen to Aser. He don't fuck around, dunny.

BTW, DID U EAT DA PIZZA & PROSCIUTTO?

• Listen to Aser. He don't fuck around, dunny.

BTW, DID U EAT DA PIZZA & PROSCIUTTO?

The box got disheveled in the booth & the shit fell on the floor before I could get to it.

Thanks to Aser for the recommendation. I'm definitely trying to eat right while I'm up here.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Hey - Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing/hearing you! Other than some rain here and there, I think you will be lucky with warm weather.