GETTING DIGI-PAKS MADE? WHERE TO?

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Sup fam:Can anyone recomend a spot that's GOOD and might be a little cheaper? Or maybe a soulstrutter could hook-up a discout? I'm looking for a 4 color digi-pak. 3 color, color on the cd with a clear tray.I'm talking to discmakers but it's a little more than what I'm trying to spend. I figure i'd see if anyone can help.peace

Comments

• pppppppp 261 Posts
    Hey - I'm from SAMO, we're a printer and manufacturer - send me an email at [email]paul@samomedia.com[/email] and I can get into turnaround and pricing.

We do digis but also have a better and cheaper option in my opinion (usually about a few hundred dollars cheaper). They're lithograph printed cardboard jackets with a pocket instead of a tray, and look really creative and original. Just in case you're interested, here is a sample pic (of a b/w job, although we also do full colour):

• Haha! What's up dude! Always working, huh??

• pppppppp 261 Posts
    Mike B! What's up man. Yeah, I'm always working - I'm the owner so I don't really have a quitting time, haha. Hey speaking of which, how were those vinyl quotes? PM me if you have a minute.