ISH 11 RECORD REVIEWS!!

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Well it's about that time to put another one up! Deadline will be September 28th. [color:orange] FAQ [/color] What is ISH Record Features?[/b]ISH was founded to give crate digging DJs and record collectors a place to show off vinyl records from their collections! It can be any genre.Do the records have to be mega rare!!??? [/b]Nope. This isn't the record Olympics. Again, spotlight joints that you want to show off, that you feel are underrated, or just plain bizarre. It doesn't have to be a holy grail, but the more interesting and blinged-out, the better.Do I have to be a Soul Strut forum regular to submit?[/b]Absolutely not! Anybody can submit. This site is not an exclusive clique.What do I need to contribute?[/b]7-10 short reviews. Word count is not an issue... just no novels, please. Scans in jpeg format in high resolution. A picture of yourself is needed. If you're camera shy, abstract pictures will do. Also include a Top 5/Bottom 5 of the moment.Are audio clips mandatory?[/b]No. Audio clips (Real, MP3, compressed Wav) are a bonus. Please keep them at 1 minute and the file size under a megabyte per clip.How can I make the ISH easier on you?[/b]Please spell check and re-read you're ISH before submission. If you could name your pictures in order of how they appear like 1.jpg, 2.jpg... even better.Why hasn't there been ISH updates in a while?[/b]Putting ISH's together is hard work both for the reviewer and the webmaster. So, it is a special event these days. For the daily fix please see our reviews section and the on-line forums.Who do I send it to?[/b]Email submissions in a zip or rar file to ish414 @ soulstrut.com or send a PM with a sendspace / FTP link.Thanks!!

Comments

• This site is not an exclusive clique.

w-w-what?!?!?!?

Man, I really need to do an ish one of these days. I wish I had a scanner. When I take pics with the digicam the glare from the flash is a bitch, or glare from the overhead light. I went outside once and there was glare from the sun. I don't know what else to do. I got some tasty lounge rackords to share.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    This site is not an exclusive clique.

w-w-what?!?!?!?

Man, I really need to do an ish one of these days. I wish I had a scanner. When I take pics with the digicam the glare from the flash is a bitch, or glare from the overhead light. I went outside once and there was glare from the sun. I don't know what else to do. I got some tasty lounge rackords to share.

You can put the record near an open window without direct sunlight and turn off the flash.
    It works all the time for me.
    Good luck!

Peace

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    All over this one. Get it to you before the week ends.

• I'm on it. With soundclips. Cockburn will make an entry.

• I'm doing one right now...will be hoping to finish it by the end of the day/night...god willing...

• Ya, I might try to do a laste minute one as well...