HOT WATER BURN BABY!!! [PUBERTY RELATED]

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited September 2007 in Announcements
ALRIGHT LOS ASSHURTEDNESS, I AM DOING THIS SHIT ALL SUPERUGLY STYLES.COME ON DOWN TO THE MANDRAKE THIS SATURDAY NITE AND HELP ME RELIVE THE MOST PAINFUL PERIOD IN MY LIFE. PUBERTY!!! ITS A MOTHERFUCKEN JR HIGH SCHOOL JAMBOREE SO BUST OUT YOUR BONGO JEANS AND CAVARRICCI SLACKS. I'LL BE HOLDING UP THE WALL WITH A UNCONTROLLABLE BONER SMELLING OF COOL WATER AND OXY10 BUSTING ALL THE MOST SLAMMINEST JAMS I NEVER GOT LAID TO!B.F.F. HAROLD IN FULL EFFECT TOO! WE'LL HAVE U HOME IN TIME FOR WAPNER BITCHES!!!!HOT WATER BURN BABY!mandrakesat., sept, 17, 20072692 la cienega blvd. [btw. venice & washington]9pm-ish to close[/b]AUDI5000,SHIG aka MR ALL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS

Comments

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i wish i had picture from my yute that's that cool. this is the best i can do.

• i wish i had picture from my yute that's that cool. this is the best i can do.

hey man! dont be so hard on yourself. alls u need to do is turn that sweater inside out and wear it backwards!

• oh oops. i said saturday the 17th. but today is the 15th. so its today the 15th.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

• ^^
    oooh. thats all fucked up. how come u cant embed youtubes on the announcement section?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ncw70Hw1ffs

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    We had fun Shiggy. Ms. Ironmonkey could not understand how a set could go from Paperboy to INXS or whatever and then back to Ghostface.

• OH HELLZ YES WE WILL BE BUMPEN THAT TOTALLY CROSSED OUT SHIT THAT MAKE U PUT UR PANTS ON BACKWARDS SO ALL THE FLY PEOPLE GET ON OUT THERE AND DANCE

DANCE I SAY!

mandrake
    2692 la cienega blvd [btw venice & washington]
    saturday october 27
    9pm to close