SHIT YEAH (IRON MAN RELATED)

SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/ironman/You know you wanta look. You know you wanta look. Robert Downey Jr. meets Black sabbath!! - spidey

Comments

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Shows promise. I like the nod to the MK 1 armor. But geez - the trailer lets you know the plot of at least the first hour. Some people don't know the Iron Man origin story, you know, Stan?

• dmacdmac 472 Posts
    Shows promise. I like the nod to the MK 1 armor. But geez - the trailer lets you know the plot of at least the first hour. Some people don't know the Iron Man origin story, you know, Stan?

True, but regular non-comic book-loving movie goers seem to love the whole redeemed-asshole-becomes-hero thing. You gotta admit it establishes the depth of the Tony Stark/Iron Man character, even if it does spoil the story arc.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    There better be more than 20 mins of the actual IronMan. The trailer looks bananas.I cant wait.

Who's the villian? Non descript Government agency/previous employer nonsense?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

This is a decent version of the Irom Man origin/beginnings story. Came out earlier this year.

Theyve now place James Rhodey at the earliest stages of Stark's career.

And the Vietnam backdrop has become Generic Middle Eastern shit.

The Mandarin is the villian but he isnt referred to as the Mandarin.